Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question SW KBirthday Module support & news

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #141 by gimenezadrian

fribse wrote: I'm currently over budget on the site, so until January I can't donate anything. But I think the module is well worth a donation.

Another issue, I've never managed to get it to create a thread in my Kunena upon a birthday.
I think I've mentioned it a few times, but I still can't manage to get it to create a thread.

Versions are: J 2.5.4, K 1.7.2, Kbirthday 1.8.6.2beta-J16-25.

The settings looks like this:

"Note: The option forum thread automatic create a new thread" if selected profile will never create
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by gimenezadrian.
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #142 by fribse
I'm not really sure what you mean?
You're thinking that if the module shows the user as a linked user, the thread isn't created?

Best regards
Fribse

Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by fribse.
More
11 years 11 months ago #143 by gimenezadrian

I got there in the note, you have to choose forum thread for the creation of the subject, otherwise not created!
Attachments:
More
11 years 11 months ago #144 by svanschu

nevrastenek wrote: i can donate something, i think about 5-10 €. in which way i can do it ?

I have a new problem. Some time, i have not understand in which conditions, the automatic message of happy birthday is repeated 200 or 300 times and is very annoying to remove the wrong messages

Now I have disabled the automatic message in the forum

@nevrastenek Donation is not possible yet, I am working on a rerelease of my website where I will include such things. I wanted to know if there is a general willing to do it.

Could you send me your configurations of the module? So I can rebuild it for testing. Thx
More
11 years 11 months ago #145 by svanschu
@prefalch did you tried the beta version mentioned a view posts abouth?
More
11 years 11 months ago #146 by svanschu
Yes you have to choose the option forum, else there will not be a thread generated. The option forum is the same as Linked user with the additional forum thread option …
More
11 years 11 months ago #147 by nevrastenek

svanschu wrote: @nevrastenek Donation is not possible yet, I am working on a rerelease of my website where I will include such things. I wanted to know if there is a general willing to do it.

Could you send me your configurations of the module? So I can rebuild it for testing. Thx

well, let me know when will possible to donate ;)

In the spoiler my config

Warning: Spoiler!
Attachments:
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #148 by gimenezadrian
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by gimenezadrian.
More
11 years 11 months ago #149 by Lailo
Hi all,

First of all: Thank you svanschu for the update on the issue, that the current birthday was not shown because of the leap year (29 Feb)!

Quick Info if anyone encounters the same issue:

Installed the newest version (1.6+) and received error message:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMySQL::escape() in helper.php on line 108"

Changed "excape" to "getEscaped" and everything works well.

Best,
Lailo
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #150 by svanschu
What Joomla version you installed?

If you get that error than you have a pretty old Joomla installed …
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by svanschu.
Time to create page: 0.508 seconds