Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question SW KBirthday Module support & news

More
12 years 12 hours ago #131 by xunil
Hi,

thank you very much for the new '1_8_6_2_beta' for Joomla! 1.6+. It seems to fix several problems with leap years.

I have one further problem. Exactly one day after a user's birthday he is still listed in the module as having birthday in 364 days. My module parameter for 'Time Frame' is set to 30. Two or more days after his birthday he is not listed any longer.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 11 months ago #132 by svanschu
More
11 years 11 months ago #133 by jon.m

gimenezadrian wrote: Module not working. Today is the birthday of a user, user disappeared from module and not made any post.

Joomla 2.5.4, Kunena 1.7.2, K Birthday 1.8.5

Same issue on my new site (same versions). This was tested before go-live and worked (with same dedicated Bot account). Thoughts?

(sorry to have posted this in the wrong forum the first time).
More
11 years 11 months ago #134 by gimenezadrian

jon.m wrote:

gimenezadrian wrote: Module not working. Today is the birthday of a user, user disappeared from module and not made any post.

Same issue on my new site (same versions). This was tested before go-live and worked (with same dedicated Bot account). Thoughts?

That is already solved

Joomla 1.6+: www.schultschik.de/en/download/developer...day_dev/1_8_6_2_beta
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #135 by prefalch
When I try to install the birthday module I get this error:
JInstaller: :Installation: Fil eksisterer ikke /customers/7/6/5/3650fisk.dk/httpd.www/tmp/install_4f9a24bcc1ba9/language/da-DK/da-Dk.mod_sw_kbirthday.sys.ini

It is the danish translation, and "Fil eksisteret ikke" means fil dos not exist

I use version 1.8.5

what goes wrong

with regards

With regards

Preben
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by prefalch.
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #136 by nevrastenek

xunil wrote: Hi,

thank you very much for the new '1_8_6_2_beta' for Joomla! 1.6+. It seems to fix several problems with leap years.

I have one further problem. Exactly one day after a user's birthday he is still listed in the module as having birthday in 364 days. My module parameter for 'Time Frame' is set to 30. Two or more days after his birthday he is not listed any longer.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hi,
installed mod_sw_kbirthday_1.7.9beta2_20120419 J 1.5.25
now is ok. I have only the litle problem indicated from xunil. Time frame is set to 7 days.

Thank you very much for fix the leap years problem
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by nevrastenek.
More
11 years 11 months ago #137 by mmik

jon.m wrote:

Hi,
I have the same problem (Joomla 1.5). What should I do?
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #138 by svanschu
I will publish soon a fix for it.

But I have a question to ALL of you! The leap year patch now tooked about 3 months which is a long time for it ... I had 2 big projects for costumers, so I had the problem of no free time for non-paid work.

Don't understand me wrong the module is and will be free forever! But I wanted to ask if there are some of you who are willing to donate oder buy a subscription to fasten the fix of bugs and implementation of new features.

It's just a question because I think that 3 month for fix where too long and I want to have happy users ...

regards
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by svanschu.
More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #139 by nevrastenek
i can donate something, i think about 5-10 €. in which way i can do it ?

I have a new problem. Some time, i have not understand in which conditions, the automatic message of happy birthday is repeated 200 or 300 times and is very annoying to remove the wrong messages

Now I have disabled the automatic message in the forum
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by nevrastenek. Reason: inserted the wrong digit
More
11 years 11 months ago #140 by fribse
I'm currently over budget on the site, so until January I can't donate anything. But I think the module is well worth a donation.

Another issue, I've never managed to get it to create a thread in my Kunena upon a birthday.
I think I've mentioned it a few times, but I still can't manage to get it to create a thread.

Versions are: J 2.5.4, K 1.7.2, Kbirthday 1.8.6.2beta-J16-25.

The settings looks like this:

Best regards
Fribse

Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.653 seconds