Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 2.0, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question SW KBirthday Module support & news

More
12 years 1 month ago #111 by MfGLucker
I need help again.
I installed this version.
1.7.2.J1.6_beta
And again the old problem with the birthdaymodul, birthday is shown one day to early, and the day after it shows User XYZ has Birthday in 364 days. The Date is also not shown correctly.
"-|MfG|-Gucky has a birthday tomorrow (1) (% 21% 03% 23)"
You had me shown sometimes an approach that I find no more.
Please help again.
My PHP version is 5.2.17, and this can unfortunately not be updated in the near future to 5.3.

Joomla is 2.5.3
Kunena is 1.7.2

Sammle erst die Fakten, dann kannst du sie verdrehen, wie es dir passt.

Mark Twain
test
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #112 by BullButcher
Hi.
I cant install this mod. 1.8.5(Stable) I got error message:

Error! Could not find a Joomla! XML setup file in the package.

Joomla is 1.5
Kunena is 1.7.2
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by BullButcher.
More
12 years 1 month ago #113 by rich
Hello BullButcher!

The module 1.8.5 (Stable) is not compatible with Joomla 1.5

Attachments:
More
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #114 by gimenezadrian

nevrastenek wrote: Sorry for my English ...
I try to explain better the problem.
The days before the birthday of a user the list of birthdays are correctly displayed and correctly indicates how many days to birthday.

When is the day of birthday of a user (at 00:00 o'clock) his nick name desappears from the list. Usualy you see "today is xxxx birthday" and nick name is a link to topic with his Happy Birthday.
Also the topic with Happy Birthday are not pubblished.

Same problem, update the Birthday Kunena because it advertised one day before but now came the day of the birthday and it appears as if there are none nearby and the theme was not created in the forum. What happens?

A user 2012/03/25 birthday today said that until yesterday had one more day and today it does not appear as birthday and did not think the forum thread.

Joomla 2.5.3, Kunena 1.7.2, K Birthday 1.8.5 :(
Last edit: 12 years 4 weeks ago by gimenezadrian.
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #115 by asusnet
Yes, my friend, you must make something with that and fix it.
Today one important member have birthday but not show it in module, show someone else where have in 4 days.

Admin option i have enable show from 3 days before not 4.

Joomla 1.5.15
Kunena 1.7.2
More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #116 by daviddunn
Same problem here - Birthdays are shown one day too early. I think it's all birthdays since January 1st 2012 because this year is a leap year?!

Any help would be really appreciated!

Joomla: 1.5.22
Kunena: 1.6.0
Birthday Module: 1.7.2
PHP-Version: 5.2.3
Webserver: Apache 2.2.17
DB: MySQL 5.1.41

Regards, Dave
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by daviddunn.
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #117 by svanschu
@MfGLucker 1.7.2_J16_beta is way to old ...

FYI: Was not able to look into it the last week because of illness.

The Joomla 1.5 and the Joomla 1.6+ Versions are totally different. So there is not the same failure, because it's different codebase. So pls be patient if I ask facts multiple times ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nevrastenek
More
12 years 1 week ago #118 by gimenezadrian
Module not working. Today is the birthday of a user, user disappeared from module and not made any post.

Joomla 2.5.4, Kunena 1.7.2, K Birthday 1.8.5
More
12 years 1 week ago #119 by fribse
Hi Sven

Do you have any insight on why I didn't have the danish language files on my site after going to 1.8.5?
It isn't that big a problem, as I have the files of course, I just found it strange that I didn't see the files on my website after doing the update to 1.8.5?

Best regards
Kenneth

Best regards
Fribse

Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
More
12 years 1 week ago #120 by svanschu

fribse wrote: Hi Sven

Do you have any insight on why I didn't have the danish language files on my site after going to 1.8.5?
It isn't that big a problem, as I have the files of course, I just found it strange that I didn't see the files on my website after doing the update to 1.8.5?

Best regards
Kenneth

Don't know why. They are inside the package ... github.com/svanschu/mod_sw_kbirthday_J16...92eea89ca2b70452025a
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds