Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question JomSocial and Kunena Profile Integration

More
12 years 8 months ago #81 by brokenshadows
thank you very much for both your assistance and your patience...it's working fine now :)

sorry for being such a moron :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #82 by eguynth
does this works with Kuenna 1.6.5 as well? please do reply.

More
12 years 8 months ago #83 by Neocold
It should work just fine. I have tested it with 1.6.4

Still planning to update the code a bit and repackage it for easier/cleaner install. Some things in real life a preventing me from finishing right now. I am sorry for the delay but the good news is that what is currently available still works just fine.

Please read the recent posts if you are having trouble installing the hack. Everything needed is here.

Maker of:
JomSocial and Kunena Profile Integration
JomSocial and Kunena Karma Integration
Both are available at my website.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #84 by eguynth
cool thanks mate, one more thing I saw this in the instructions.
Code:
IMPORTANT NOTE: You may have to edit forumsettings.php and fsi2.php to update the field_id to match your database for websiteurl, gender, birthdate, state, city/town these changes would be made in the 5 lines such as: $db->setQuery("SELECT * FROM #__community_fields_values AS su LEFT JOIN #__users AS u ON u.id=su.user_id WHERE su.user_id='{$my->id}' AND su.field_id='12'");

Do I have to find these in my msql? or just add this line above? sorry im not a pro in these stuff.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by eguynth.

More
12 years 8 months ago #85 by eguynth
ok I did the changes as in the in instructions but now the jomsocial on the frontpage is empty. when I visit jomsocial page I get a while page.

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #86 by eguynth
ok its the toolbar hack, I removed it. But when I visit one profile it shown on a blank page. www.the-relentless.com/home/sam/profile like this.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by eguynth.

More
12 years 8 months ago #87 by Neocold
Hi eguynth,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, as I said in my last post life is throwing some curve balls at me right now.

If you have not yet got the hack to work please send me either a zip file with all your edited files or ftp access to your site so I can find the problem and fix it. Either way I will do my best to get back to you asap.

You can email me via Webmaster at ColdSystems.net

Maker of:
JomSocial and Kunena Profile Integration
JomSocial and Kunena Karma Integration
Both are available at my website.

More
12 years 4 months ago #88 by itstaff
Hello,

Is there any possible way to integrate Kunena's Reps with JomSocial's Karma. I would like users to be awarded karma when they post in the forum and I would like their points in the forum to represent the amount of Karma they have.

I found this post but I am using Kunena 1.7 and JomSocial 2.4.1 and I do not beleive this hack works.

www.kunena.org/forum/11-jomsocial/77657-...na-karma-integration

Regards,

Jaron

More
12 years 4 months ago #89 by 810
Send a email to Neocold.

For updating the hack to Kunena 1.7.1

regards 810

More
12 years 3 months ago #90 by henrik1782
Any new on a Kunena 1.7 0 Jomsocial 2.4x version of this..?

Time to create page: 0.535 seconds