Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged Unable to access forum through main menu

More
11 years 2 months ago #11 by sozzled
Thank you for your updated configuration report. Your updated report shows that you made a few changes to your menu but you were no closer to finding a solution than you were when you first asked your questions 2 months ago. It seems to me that the new topic you created days ago is only a continuation of the original topic that you created 2 months ago and, for that reason, I have merged your two topics together.

The problem in your case involves the use of correctly routing the targets of your menu items to the right places. In your case you are using sh404SEF as the mechanism to resolve URL routing.

As we stated before, we do not know anything about sh404SEF; we do not know if sh404SEF 3.7.0.1485 works with K 2.0.3, for example. sh404SEF 3.7.0.1485 may work with K 2.0.3 but I do not know whether it does work or if it does not work.

tyr wrote:

Any thoughts on what the problem is?

I think the problem involves URL routing on your site. Because you have installed sh404SEF - and sh404SEF is a component that controls URL routing - I suspect that your problem involves sh404SEF. Because we do not know anything about sh404SEF I have two suggestions:

(1) Discuss your problem with Anything Digital ; or
(2) If the matter is urgent, unistall sh404SEF completely from your website, read about how to use Joomla SEO to produce SEF URLs, and see if this fixes your problem.

This was the advice I offered you a couple of days ago.

FYI J! 2.5.6 is outdated and you should consider updating to J! 2.5.8.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.552 seconds