Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Merged K 2.0 + SigPlus Gallery plugin

More
11 years 5 months ago #21 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #22 by MarioMari
This is another topic. Currently sigplus already running but there are other problems than those described in that thread.

Please note this possibly considering this problem.

Joomla 2.5.8, and 3.0 K.2.0.3, default Chrome

More
11 years 5 months ago #23 by sozzled
I made my decision, when I merged these several topics together, that it was in the interests of those who use SigPlus Gallery to locate all information in the one place. I may have made the wrong decision but, considering that this is not a very large topic of discussion, I can live with my wrong decision. I hope you can live with it too.

I don't know the answers to your technical questions, MarioMari, and neither to other members of the Kunena project team at this time. Perhaps there is another member of the community who shares your interests and would be willing to work with you to solve your problems. SigPlus Gallery plugin is not a core part of the Kunena component and that was the main reason why I moved your topic from the "reporting-a-defect" category.

More
11 years 5 months ago #24 by MarioMari
Thank you for putting that you are working on a project Kunena.
Along the lines of you have expressed your comments hoping that helping the project.
Completely trust your decision. Esli you sure you did it right.
I suggested only that the problem is a little different than the one reported and it is worth it to consider when examining the problem SigPlus to Kunena.

Thank you for your work Sozzled.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #25 by MarioMari
Hi!

I'm not sure who to report it?

In Post Kunena, I insert code SigPlus eg. "{gallery}sigplus/sample/{/gallery}"

The result is a display gallery in Forum:

Now, I Clicking to show images in lighbox

Now, I clicking icon "dwonload" and image be saved to my hdd but file is not recognized?
After verifying their contents, it appears that a file has been added to the Kunena forum code?

Where to find a solution to this problem?

Regards!

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by MarioMari.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #26 by MarioMari
Hi!
"Kunena does not respect the call to jexit or interferes with the regular path of Joomla generating content."
— strange phenomenon that can not be repaired by the gallery sigplus.

I attach two files for comparison. Both files are in the same Joomla and galleries sigplus. One is taken from the subject of the second article Kunena Joomla! This post taken from Joomla includes additional content that adds Kunena?

For more details:
code.google.com/p/sigplus/issues/detail?id=66

Best Regards!

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by MarioMari.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #27 by hunyadi
As the developer of sigplus, let me add a few additional comments. I do not monitor Kunena forum posts, if you have further technical questions, please use the e-mail support on the sigplus support page , available to Kunena developers completely free of charge.

The sigplus download icon points to the same page where the sigplus gallery is used but the page URL is appended an additional query string parameter. When sigplus is activated, it extracts an integer from the query string with JRequest::getInt, and looks up the corresponding image in its database tables. If the image is found, HTTP headers with appropriate Content-Disposition are sent, followed by HTTP payload that is the image binary content. Finally, jexit is called to terminate Joomla and not allow further content processing. This path appears to be broken when a sigplus gallery is pasted into a Kunena forum post. The binary content is prepended with what appears to be HTML originating from Kunena and therefore the JPEG format becomes corrupt.

The above applies to sigplus 1.5.x, the same version series referred to by the original poster, currently in development. The latest major version series released to the general public is 1.4.x at the time of writing. sigplus 1.5.x for developers is available from JoomlaCode .
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by hunyadi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #28 by sozzled
*** Topics merged (again) ***

MarioMari: I don't know how many different ways we can say this: the fact that K 2.0 may or may not work with SigPlus is not a defect of Kunena. Please do not continually request support from the Kunena team by posting in the K 2.0 Support (reporting defects) category.

Kunena was not designed to work with every Joomla extension that is listed on the JED.

(Thank you, hunyadi, for you welcome intervention in this topic B) )

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #29 by MarioMari
It is also worth noting that Sigplus is not "any" extension of Joomla! Only one of the basic tools to handle the platform Joomla! for someone who wants to work with multiple graphics.

I understand and respect that.

;)

Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by MarioMari.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #30 by hunyadi
Further inspection of the problem suggests that the corrupted file is a result of Kunena content produced with the PHP output buffering mechanism being concatenated with binary content produced by sigplus using the PHP function readfile . This means that if we discard the content of the internal output buffer in sigplus before we attempt to emit the image file to be returned to the browser, we might be able to overcome the issue without help from Kunena. The reason why the issue is experienced only in Kunena posts and not in regular Joomla articles is that nothing is buffered in Joomla articles when sigplus is invoked, whereas Kunena already has buffered content by the time sigplus runs. MarioMari should confirm whether this approach (available in sigplus 1.5.0.184) solves their corrupt image problem with Kunena, allowing both you at Kunena and me at sigplus closing (at least this part of) the issue.
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by hunyadi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarioMari

Time to create page: 0.823 seconds