Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Final version] 1Pixeout Player 2.3 - Kunena 1.6 integration complete

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #51 by nguyenbetac
Hi Marco

I found out that in Forum Configuration / BBCode, if I set "Trim long URLs" = No then URL wont be shortened. However, the first part which is "http://" was still cut out. It's not an issue of 1Pixel Player Lpugin, I am sure that if I find a way to correct this then the plugin will work. I'll ask in the main support board and will post the result back.

Thank you for you help.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 11 months ago #52 by darksoul
need an update for the latest version. kunena.parser.php has some changes and i can't find the second part line.

Marco update this ;)
More
12 years 11 months ago #53 by mene
This forum is great, read this topic inside and out trying to figure out why mine was not working, and can you believe it was down to just one small problem. I never hit the Insert button one I chose my mp3 file :woohoo: :side: :whistle:
Works great now, thanks for all your post and an extra special thanks to Marco for his codes B)

You must click the Insert button once you have chosen your file before you hit the Submit for player to work in your post.
More
12 years 11 months ago #54 by darksoul
Can someone could upload the kunena.parser.php for kunena 1.6.4 modded to work with. i can't find the strings to change
More
12 years 11 months ago #55 by marco.delpercio
Darksoul I've read your post, I am not ignoring you... I am just a little busy and I'm trying to find a way to code it differently and forever... regardless of Kunena version since I'm tired of updating this everywhen...I could fix it once again and what? Better find a way one and forever without hacking kunena files. Unfortunately it seems Kunena doesn't offer api or callback to alter its parser so I'll have to look for another way...
Meanwhile if such feature is mandatory for you you should delay update in production environment.
More
12 years 11 months ago #56 by darksoul

marco.delpercio wrote: Darksoul I've read your post, I am not ignoring you... I am just a little busy and I'm trying to find a way to code it differently and forever... regardless of Kunena version since I'm tired of updating this everywhen...I could fix it once again and what? Better find a way one and forever hacking kunena files. Unfortunately it seems Kunena doesn't offer api or callback to alter its parser so I'll have to look for another way...
Meanwhile if such feature is mandatory for you you should delay update in production environment.

Tank you marco. Yes i had to look at the new code first but i dont do that and i installed directly the update. This also because the old version changes where not different like that. ;)
Tanks marco. I will re-donate for the plug because i lost transaction ID. ;)
More
12 years 11 months ago #57 by Matias
@ marco:

I have also been busy in Kunena 2.0 which is already much closer to give a working solution (wanna add your own bbcodes and icon into editor?), but it's still not fully done.

In the mean time you can email me @kunena.org to talk how to make your life easier.
More
12 years 10 months ago #58 by marco.delpercio
Hi everybody

I wanted to make an official announce, to give Kunena/1pixelout users good news and also to get some help.

I have almost completed it as I wanted...from next plugin version, no more hacks to let 1pixelout player work with Kunena forum.
The new upcoming version 1Pixelout Plugin 2.3 will be able to automatically override any mp3 attachments inside of Kunena posts (if plugin is active and if Kunena has been enabled to trigger plugins). In such way no bbcode will be required at all. Kunena users will just attach mp3 files as usual and if you have 1pixelout installed and active it will embed automatically using global plugin options (player colors,volume,size...). Right now I am completing some tests before publishing new version. So I believe it will be available in a few days.

As soon as version 2.3 will be out I ask Kunena moderators to remove this topic since it won't be a user hack anymore.

Meanwhile I ask for help about testing on a real world case (darksoul I am talking especially to you). In local evnvironment everything works fine, I'd like to test it on a real forum with several songs for post before official release.

Regards
Marco Del Percio
More
12 years 10 months ago #59 by darksoul
yes! contact me on msn!
Time to create page: 0.541 seconds