Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question [Final version] 1Pixeout Player 2.3 - Kunena 1.6 integration complete

More
13 years 6 months ago #21 by joomlauser
Hello. Thanks for your solution marco.delpercio, but it does not seems to work in Kunena 1.6 RC3 :(
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 6 months ago #22 by marco.delpercio

Hello. Thanks for your solution marco.delpercio, but it does not seems to work in Kunena 1.6 RC3

Are you sure? Since I tested it both on my localhost environment and with darksoul on his website and it worked. Check your environment.

1) Is 1pixelout player plugin installed?
2) Is 1pixelout player plugin active?
3) Did you activate content plugin support in Kunena forum config?
4) Did you try an mp3 with a simpler filename (no spaces, unerscores, dashes...)?
5) Did you try with another mp3 file?
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #23 by joomlauser
OK I made a small investigation
1) Is 1pixelout player plugin installed? Yes I have pixelout v1.5.2
2) Is 1pixelout player plugin active? Yes
3) Did you activate content plugin support in Kunena forum config? Yes
4) Did you try an mp3 with a simpler filename (no spaces, unerscores, dashes...)? Yes
5) Did you try with another mp3 file? Yes

What can I say? I can upload my file. It is uploaded because it is attached to the post.
The patch to the sended file is:

www.test.mysite.pl/media/kunena/attachments/62/maluch.mp3

Below you will find screen after uploading

I do not get any error statement "except message was sent correctly"
I attach my phraser file after modification (find comments: joomlauser)

File Attachment:

File Name: kunena.parser.zip
File Size:14 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by joomlauser.
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #24 by darksoul
Try this one:

File Attachment:

File Name: kunena.parser.zip
File Size:13 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by darksoul.
More
13 years 5 months ago #25 by marco.delpercio
EEEEEhhhhhh joomlauser

OK I made a small investigation
1) Is 1pixelout player plugin installed? Yes I have pixelout v1.5.2

In this topic we are talking about the NEW 1pixelout player plugin .... the 2.0
We are talking about this www.duvien.com/blog/1pixelout-audio-player-2-plugin-joomla

You were referring to ANOTHER OLD plugin...that doesn't support many features. :laugh:
That's why it doesn't work... it's not the right plugin :lol:
More
13 years 5 months ago #26 by joomlauser
So now everything is clear. Thanks
More
13 years 4 months ago #27 by hientruong
By using Onepixelout Player,I tried to post a mp3 file from an external host. However, the player just display "buffering" then imediatelly display "error opening file". This is the code that I put in my forum post:

{audio} hientruong.fileave.com/Ngau%20Nhien%20-%20H.mp3{/audio }
Do you think that my Kunena configuration is not setting correct? This is my report configuration settings:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 8M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0 | Build: 3620 | Version name: Spika | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Enabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2)

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #28 by Rapid
Hi there,
I am currently running
Joomla 15.22
Kunena 1.6.1
1pixelout 2.0

The player with a local file does work properly(within in Kunena) but, does not work when I try to embed a external mp3 (within Kunena)

Audio clip: Adobe Flash Player (version 9 or above) is required to play this audio clip. Download the latest version here. You also need to have JavaScript enabled in your browser.

Even though clearly I do have the latest Flash Player

The player does play in Joomla / K2 articles though

1.Made sure the content plugin support via Kunena backend is enabled
2.I've replace the praser file with the modified praser file supply by darksoul
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Rapid.
More
13 years 4 months ago #29 by marco.delpercio
Whoever thinks this is not solved please give me an URL showing it not working...
If it's a 1pixelout player plugin issue I'll help to solve it

Marco Del Percio
More
13 years 4 months ago #30 by darksoul
Any fixes for kunena 1.6.1?
Time to create page: 0.481 seconds