Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved Hack poll v0.3.2.2 for Kunena 1.5.12 and 1.0.11

More
14 years 1 month ago #311 by xillibit
Hello,

thanks for the translation..

When you vote and you still see the checkbox instead of results, this the normal behaviour of the hack.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #312 by albertobdc
Hi again xillibit,

Couldn´t it be better if after the vote, the page reloads and shows the user the results of the poll after his vote?

Anyway, thnks a lot for this hack, really amazing.

I´ve read today that finally it´s not planned to add a poll extension in kunena v1.6, is it true?

More
14 years 1 month ago #313 by xillibit
I think it's a good idea to show poll results after vote.

The polls are already in Kunena 1.6.0, nothing has changed for this thing, i don't know where you had read this, but it's a mistake.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 1 month ago #314 by sozzled
albertobdc wrote:

I´ve read today that finally it´s not planned to add a poll extension in kunena v1.6, is it true?

Yes, where did you read that? Would you please post the URL?

More
14 years 1 month ago #315 by rinuccio sp
sozzled wrote:

albertobdc wrote:

Yes, where did you read that? Would you please post the URL?

O_________________________________O Why? :( :( :(

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #316 by sozzled
*** off-topic ***

A user (albertobdc) has "reported" that the poll feature will not make it into K 1.6 but has not cited the source. I would like to know where this "report" originated.

There is no "why" question here.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 1 month ago #317 by albertobdc
Hi all,

That was a little bit difficult to find it again, but I got it, I´ve read it here:

www.kunenaspanish.com/blog/Joomla-1.6-Alpha.html

That article speaks about Kunena 1.6 Alpha and there´s a line which says:

Eliminar el componente de Encuestas, porque la calidad de la extensión es bastante mala y hay mejores alternativas de terceros disponibles.

Translation:

Remove the component surveys, because the quality of the extension is pretty bad and there are better alternatives available third-party.

I think that would be better for non-spanish to translate the hole page to get an idea of what they are speaking about.

Hope I´ve understood something in the wrong way and there will be finally polls in 1.6

Regards,

More
14 years 1 month ago #318 by sozzled

More
14 years 1 month ago #319 by rinuccio sp
LoL

The "polls" will be eliminated in "Joomla" 1.6
The article does not refer to Kunena :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

More
14 years 1 month ago #320 by albertobdc
Hi all again,

Sorry, yesterday I spent the hole day trying to update a big old Fireboard forum to Kunena and then find a good solution to make polls on kunena 1.5.9, at the end of the day was so tired I didn´t realize that article was about Joomla 1.6 instead Kunena 1.6.

Sorry for the false alarm.

Thnks again for the hack.

Regards,

Time to create page: 0.654 seconds