Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural changes that occurred in K 1.7, many of the ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Loved Hack poll v0.3.2.2 for Kunena 1.5.12 and 1.0.11

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #131 by xillibit
Hourglass wrote:

Hi I tried installing this patch via joomlas 1.5 install feature but got Error XML not found.
Does this patch need to be uploaded by FTP instead?

I'm using Kunena 1.0.10 and the relative patch.

thanks for your time.

For installed this hack, you need to unzip the archive and copy the directories with the files at the root of your joomla installation.

sorema wrote:

hope xillibit has news fos us soon..

Sorry, but I haven't time yet to check my hack

aaronblrt1 wrote:

When I installed this, all of my moderator buttons disappeared. I had to uninstall the hack poll. Is there any way around that. I'm using 1.5.3

I haven't seen the issue before :(

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by xillibit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #132 by aaronblrt1
Well I reintsalled everything i had except the hack poll and then again tried the hack poll and the same thing happened, the moderator buttons disappeared. I've tried it 2 times and for some reason this hack poll keeps making those buttons disappear for me.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #133 by xillibit
aaronblrt1 wrote:

Well I reintsalled everything i had except the hack poll and then again tried the hack poll and the same thing happened, the moderator buttons disappeared. I've tried it 2 times and for some reason this hack poll keeps making those buttons disappear for me.

aaronblrt1 wrote:

When I installed this, all of my moderator buttons disappeared. I had to uninstall the hack poll. Is there any way around that. I'm using 1.5.3

I have nerver constated this issue before, what others components do you use on your joomla installation ?

I have released a new for Kunena 1.5.4 :

changes :

v0.1.8.0
-REM : sef fix because it doesn't works
-ADD : the hack can be used with the default template (thanks sorema)
-ADD : changes mades by Alakentu (little changes in admin)
-ADD : link in the results for go back in the thread instead of auto go back with javascript like Alakentu has proposed

Attachment hack_poll_v0-20090712.zip not found

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by xillibit.

More
14 years 9 months ago #134 by sorema
any news for a sef fix? :( guess it's important...

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #135 by JBHawaii
@xillibit,

This hack is nice.

Question 1: How do I get rid of those Bold semi colons?
Question 2: How do I make the view result link as seen below, to a button just like the vote button?

Thanks in advance!

Mahalo,
JBHawaii
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by JBHawaii.

More
14 years 9 months ago #136 by Toolcrazy
I have an error. Calculations are incorrect, or not showing.

Kunena 1.5.4 and hack poll 1.5.4
Attachments:

More
14 years 9 months ago #137 by aaronblrt1
The only other thing I have with my Kunena installation is JomSocial. But I don't see why that would be a problem as the two can work together.

More
14 years 9 months ago #138 by tamerax
thank you for this :) my users have been asking for a poll system for months now! :D

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #139 by JBHawaii
@aaron, what other mods are you using with kunena? have you tried this on a test site with a clean install of joomla and kunena without any modifications installed, using the default joomla template and default_ex template for kunena?

If you have not yet done this then please try it...

I have an extremely modified kunena 1.5.4 with a completely custom template, jom social and a over 30 components install on Joomla 1.5.12 and this hack just simply works. although in my case I had to manually add the the hack code to my source files due to prior mods and hacks, it does work 100% without any errors!

Mahalo,
JBHawaii
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by JBHawaii.

More
14 years 8 months ago #140 by Bao
How come in topics with polls, topics/posts are presented in descending order as opposed to the default ascending for all topics?

Time to create page: 0.630 seconds