Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question default_ex JomSocial Style Template

More
14 years 4 months ago #21 by madLyfe
nooo dont die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

word up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #22 by bat

More
13 years 10 months ago #23 by franklyhollywood
What does 10X mean? I would also love to find this template. I can't get the downloaded versions to work, has anywone else been able to use this template with 1.5??

More
13 years 10 months ago #24 by franklyhollywood
Is there another template out there that will work as well as t his one did?? thank you..

More
12 years 11 months ago #25 by danielthai
Hey guys!!!

Does anyone have this template for the new 1.6 of Kunena? I like this much, but seem not to be working!

Hope to hear from you!

More
12 years 11 months ago #26 by sozzled
I do not understand why you have resurrected a topic that was last discussed 11 months ago.

Please read K 1.6.3 Read Me and, in particular, the section that mentions K 1.6 incompatibility with the old-style K 1.5 (default_ex) template.

More
12 years 11 months ago #27 by danielthai

sozzled wrote: I do not understand why you have resurrected a topic that was last discussed 11 months ago.

Please read K 1.6.3 Read Me and, in particular, the section that mentions K 1.6 incompatibility with the old-style K 1.5 (default_ex) template.

Hey I'm sorry for that, I was looking for Jomsocial template for Kunena, and found this thread. Just wanna have an answer for it. If there is a template like that, please point me to where it is If u can. Thank you!

Time to create page: 1.107 seconds