Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important AUP and Kunena 1.6

More
12 years 8 months ago #11 by mstephan
Replied by mstephan on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
Does anyone know an expected release date for AUP 1.6.2?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #12 by thetoast
Replied by thetoast on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
it's out now but i'm not sure if it resolves the problem.

More
12 years 8 months ago #13 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
You even the version 1.6.3 of AUP which has been released today

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 8 months ago #14 by Dazhelpwiz
Replied by Dazhelpwiz on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6

Matias wrote: Are you trying to use it in private categories? I mean not visible for guests..

Because of not giving points on those was a workaround for showing too much information.

Yeah, we should probably do it better (= giving points without revealing topic)..

no, it was just in a public forum, guest posting disabled (for what its worth, sorry on the late reply)

More
12 years 8 months ago #15 by neo4evr
Replied by neo4evr on topic AUP not working with Kunena
Hi,

Here is my problem... I have installed the Community Builder and integrated with Kunena Forums. I have also configured all the three components, AUP, CB and Kunena to make them work with each other. Ever since, I am not able to earn points from Kunena activities.

I have enabled all the rules too, enabled the Kunena-Community Builder Forum integration but it's still not working.

Does anyone know what might be the issue? I have checked the config everything seems all right... Please help.

I am using latest version of AUP, CB and Joomla 1.6. I have the latest version of Kunena (1.6.4

Thanks

More
12 years 8 months ago #16 by neo4evr
The rules are working for everything else except those related to Kunena Forums

More
12 years 8 months ago #17 by neo4evr
Here are the attached pics regarding configuration
Attachments:

More
12 years 8 months ago #18 by neo4evr
Replied by neo4evr on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
Here is the report generated:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 10M

Joomla default template details : portal | author: JT | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 15/04/2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: The file doesn't exist alphauserpoints.xml ! | CommunityBuilder: The file doesn't exist comprofilej.xml !

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

More
12 years 8 months ago #19 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
Are-you using AUP 1.6.3 ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 5 months ago #20 by RedHeron
Replied by RedHeron on topic Re: AUP and Kunena 1.6
I've been mucking around with this all day... the issue seems to be a lack of communication between AUP and Kunena, but I'm not convinced either way which side it is.

On the AUP side of things, it looks like AUP might not be accepting activity stream calls from components other than the system-based ones (e.g., the issue might be with AUP).

On the Kunena side of things, it looks like Kunena isn't actually talking to AUP at all, even if it's calling the same functions and pulling those functions from the right spot... it's not passing information to the correct PHP file in AUP (e.g., the issue might be with Kunena).

It could be both.

And, for the sake of "the record," for probably the dozenth time I'm posting my latest config...

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 92M | Max file upload: 16M

Joomla default template details : stormlab | author: LineLab.org | version: 1.0.1 | creationdate: 29.4.2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 2011-08-29

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.0 | Build: 5135 | Version name: Tale | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.6.4 | CommunityBuilder 1.7 | UddeIm 2.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.7.0 | Kunena Discuss 1.7.0

Modules: Kunena Stats 1.7.0 | Kunena Login 1.7.0 | Kunena Search 1.7.0

Understanding is a three-edged sword.

Time to create page: 0.944 seconds