Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Login Problem

More
12 years 10 months ago #21 by viper_iii
Replied by viper_iii on topic Re: Login Problem
Believe I have the same issue but not sure...

When logged out and hit reply...

Get redirected to Thread Start...

Login Again

Get redirected to Forum Start

Login Again and now it works...

It also works from the Board Index but cannot login at the thread level or reply to thread level...

CB1.4 as well and almost fully updated...1.6.4 modules needed next. (just edited a few colors on the default template... can't find the line to edit the blue #ktop line color though!)

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 90M | Max file upload: 20M

Joomla default template details : rt_chromatophore_j15 | author: RocketTheme | version: 1.5.2 | creationdate: 03/29/08

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.4 | creationdate: 2011-05-07

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.4 | Build: 4832 | Version name: Kerkrade | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.4 | UddeIm 2.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #22 by golden0
Replied by golden0 on topic Re: Login Problem
Hi
Think that I have the same problem

Login is only available from index or recent topics - & not the main screen of a specific forum - it just ignores the login and displays Hello Guest like you never hit enter!

Also if you ask for a password token it generates one and then says it is invalid!

It used to work up to about 5 days ago & then it stopped - as far as I know I didnt change anything at all - although a long time ago a user had a weird complaint that may just be the same

I was on an old version then u/g to 1.6.2 that was OK for months until last week - tried adding 1.6.4 - same problem

What other info would you guys need?

Any ideas?

More
12 years 9 months ago #23 by golden0
By the way - not using CB - this is a simple Kunena install on J1.5.23 + standard Kunena template

More
12 years 9 months ago #24 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Login Problem
G'day, golden0, and welcome to Kunena.

golden0 wrote: By the way - not using CB - this is a simple Kunena install on J1.5.23 + standard Kunena template

Then please do not use this category to discuss your problem. This topic is for people who have stated that they use CB. I can confirm that there is a problem with K 1.6.4 and the CB login integration but I do not know whether this is a Kunena problem, a CB login module problem, or an issue with the way that I have setup my test site.

Let's establish exactly what is the cause of the problem, please.

Can you please start a new topic in the Support category and make sure that you include your unedited K 1.6 configuration report. Can you also please show us the exact steps that you follow that give you the problem on your site. Thank you.

We may have further questions for you.

More
12 years 9 months ago #25 by golden0
Hey Sozzled

Thanks for having me on board

I have now opened a ticket on this one at www.kunena.org/forum/168-k-16-support/96...in-not-working#96789

I think my contribution here is the fact that I manage to replicate a lot of what is described here without CB - so looks more like a K1.6 or K1.6 with config issue

Hope that you can help - I am really stuck!!

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds