Kunena 5.2.6 released and Blue eagle 1.6.6 released (25 Jul 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.6 [K 5.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.6

Question JomSocial and Kunena Karma Integration

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #21 by yaksushi
Neo, yes your solution is much better! I'll will be implementing yours. :)

Thanks for all your great work! Wasn't a fortune but I did drop a little in your stocking. Merry Christmas!
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by yaksushi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #22 by yaksushi
Neo,

Noticed when I switched my forum setup so the profiles are on top the Karma + - does not show up.

Attachments:

More
10 years 8 months ago #23 by Neocold
yaksushi,

Congratulations you have found a Kunena bug! Hehe, this is not brought on by my hack but the simple solution is to go to **/components/com_kunena/template/default/view/profile.horizontal.php and replace:
			<div>
			<?php if ($this->userposts) : ?>
				<span class="kpost-userposts"><?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_POSTS') . intval($this->userposts); ?></span>
			<?php endif ?>
			<?php if ($this->userpoints) : ?>
				<span class="kpost-userposts"><?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_AUP_POINTS') . intval($this->userpoints); ?></span>
			<?php endif ?>
			</div>

with:
			<div>
			<?php if ($this->userposts) : ?>
				<span class="kpost-userposts"><?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_POSTS') . intval($this->userposts); ?></span>
			<?php endif ?>
			<?php if ($this->userpoints) : ?>
				<span class="kpost-userposts"><?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_AUP_POINTS') . intval($this->userpoints); ?></span>
				<?php endif ?>
			<?php if ( $this->userkarma ) : ?>
				<li class="kpost-karma">
				<span class="kmsgkarma">
				<?php echo $this->userkarma ?>
				</span>
				</li>
			<?php endif ?>
			</div>

It would appear that when the karma was added someone forgot to add it to the horizontal as they did the vertical profile display.

Maker of:
JomSocial and Kunena Profile Integration
JomSocial and Kunena Karma Integration
Both are available at my website.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yaksushi

More
10 years 8 months ago #24 by yaksushi
Once again thanks Neo! I've reposted this as a possible bug in with your solution. Ur the Man!

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #25 by Joschik
Just to clarify, does this
  1. Display Kunena Karma points both on Kunena and JomSocial, or
  2. display Kunena Karma points and JomSocial Activity points both on Kunena and JomSocial, i.e. can I still get a point say for a successful invitation?

Thanks for sharing,
Christian
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Joschik.

More
10 years 7 months ago #26 by Joschik
Also, how does this docs.kunena.org/index.php/Kunena_1.5.7_Read_Me annoucning JomSocial user points and activity stream integration as a new feature for 1.5.7 play into this?

More
10 years 7 months ago #27 by Neocold
Sorry for the delay in replying, I have been very busy lately. This hack simply replaces the Kunena Karma(where the + and - buttons are) number with the JomSocial on the Kunena forums. Yes you will still get all your JomSocial points as you are using the JomSocial Karma.

Maker of:
JomSocial and Kunena Profile Integration
JomSocial and Kunena Karma Integration
Both are available at my website.

More
10 years 3 months ago #28 by frold
Will it work with jomSocial 2.2.2 and Kunena 1.6.4?

More
10 years 2 months ago #29 by oumouy
500 error page :(

More
9 years 9 months ago #30 by itstaff
I just spent ages writing a post and then lost it so this one is going to be much shorter. I use JomSocial 2.2.1 and Kunena 1.7 and received a 500 error after following neocold's readme.txt (the manual hack). What I did to get around this is that I noticed the code for this hack provided in the view.php file had a few extra lines to the code provided in the README.txt. So I copied the hack code out of the view.php file provided over the top of the code I had take from the README.txt file and everything worked.

NeoCold I also noticed that line 1 of the first code of snippet you provide in the README.txt file is commented out. Was this done intentionally? The line I am referring to is:

//$kunena_db->setQuery("UPDATE #__kunena_users SET karma=karma+1 WHERE userid={$kunena_db->Quote( $userid )}");

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds