Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Important Badword2 - myth or it really works?

More
15 years 1 day ago #11 by Matias
Yes, but it's also answer to a support question:

Do not use it. It will be removed because of it probably does not work and hasn't been developed for a long time.

Hmm.. That brings one thing into my mind: You can probably use Joomla content plugin to filter out the bad words. I've not tested it, but we have support for Joomla content plugins. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 day ago #12 by grumblemarc
I tend to leave anything even remotely resembling support issues in the Support forum whether they delve into the realm of the off topic or not.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 1 day ago - 15 years 1 day ago #13 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Rereplacer plugin
I feel awkward continuing this discussion, under the support category, about the feasibility of using third-party, non Kunena products. However, as Matias has suggested, there may be external components that will do the trick. I'm not aware of any standard content filter plugin that ships with Joomla.

I haven't the time to experiment, but in answer to the original request, you might like to look at Rereplacer .
Last edit: 15 years 1 day ago by sozzled.

More
15 years 1 day ago - 15 years 1 day ago #14 by woonydanny
Replied by woonydanny on topic Re:Rereplacer plugin
i have in the last few months experimented with a few of the joomla badword plugins. one of them, WordCensor has integration instructions for Kunena 1.08 as at the moment the joomla plugin support doesnt work in Kunena. It would be good if one of these was permanently integrated and maintained by kunena team as part of the kunena board.

- WordCensor ( www.mlwebtechnologies.com/index.php?opti...=view&catid=6&id=832 )
- JD Mouthwash ( www.joomingdales.com/JD-Mouthwash/JD-Mou...h-now-available.html )
- Rereplacer
- JBehave ( www.jfriendly.net/ )

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(
Last edit: 15 years 1 day ago by woonydanny.

More
15 years 23 hours ago #15 by KoPoJIb
Replied by KoPoJIb on topic Re:Rereplacer plugin
Sounds like it is not dead end =) peetree21, thanks for your findings. Let's hope that developers will put this into next release or better, patch.

Once, again, thanks everybody for all your efforts here. It was a pleasure to receive so many comments. At least, now, situation is clarified.

More
15 years 22 hours ago #16 by kingbt
Replied by kingbt on topic Re:Rereplacer plugin
rereplacer is god.

Nasul is my site.

More
14 years 8 months ago #17 by kamudi
Replied by kamudi on topic Re:Rereplacer plugin
kingbt wrote:

rereplacer is god.

So this works right? Otherwise I will use a different forum.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18 by Jojo80
Are there some news in this topic?
Is a wordfilter for Kunena availible?
Which is best?
Kind regards
Jo

More
14 years 1 month ago #19 by sozzled
"Support" - for want of a better term - for the obsolete Badword filter was withdrawn as a Kunena configuration setting in K 1.5.8. AFAIK this plugin never worked with Kunena. AFAIK this plugin did not even work with Fireboard. If you find something that works, please let us know. :)

More
14 years 1 month ago #20 by woonydanny
do you know what would be good, if somehow we could leverage the JomSocial word filter plugin and have that filtering the words throughout the forum somehow. it seems a bit of a waste to have that running for JomSocial and another solution for Kunena.

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds