Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question J! 1.7.3 + CB 1.7.1 + K 1.7.1: After login as administrator from forum login, not all menu items shown in Kunena menu

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #41 by MoJo_Fear
*** Topic split by moderator and merged with different topic ***

Okay So here is the problem, [strike]ignore what I said earlier[/strike].

I login with my SuperAmin account or my test account and I cannot see any of the Kunena menu options besides the ones that are available to the general public.

Moderator comment: see Specific Forums For Specific People! for this user's configuration report.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled. Reason: topic split, remerged, subject changed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #42 by sozzled
This is a known problem that has been reported to the Joomlapolis team. Early indications are that there is a defect in J! 1.7.3 that does not properly handle ACL permission setting (or it may require a simple switch setting change) but we don't know much more than that at this stage.

Tony's advice in the message before yours contains some good suggestions. We're still working on the issue and this topic has been stickied to draw attention to the matter.

As far as we can tell, the problem only affects users of J! 1.7.3, CB 1.7.1, K 1.7.1 where users login via the forum as an administrator. There is a problem with J! 1.7.3 that we're waiting to be fixed in J! 2.5. This is the latest information that we have.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MoJo_Fear

More
12 years 3 months ago #43 by MoJo_Fear
Okay I tried that, is that supposed to make my Admin accounts see all Kunena Menu Items? (It doesn't) It worked for registered users though. My Integration is all CB but PM's are UddeIM and Login is to none.

More
12 years 3 months ago #44 by tonyp
It works perfectly for me,

Non-admin and admin accounts, login and I can see all the kuena menu Items I should be able too.

Can you cleared your cache?

More
12 years 3 months ago #45 by MoJo_Fear
Yes I've cleared cache but it's actually my SuperAdmin account, I tried with my test account putting that in Registered + Admin I can see them. Test only in the Admin group = can't. So maybe it was my fault but all users need to be in registered category (Only one not in it was SuperAdmin) Is that the problem ?

More
12 years 3 months ago #46 by tonyp
Try applying the super admin to the registered group as well?

I do this by default so that could be the difference with CB.

More
12 years 3 months ago #47 by MoJo_Fear

More
12 years 3 months ago #48 by MoJo_Fear
One other thing involving this (Horizantal Login) It doesn't show up if I click on a topic. Is this is the same for you? How would I fix this?

More
12 years 3 months ago #49 by tonyp
Sounds like you need to configure your module placement better, i.e. show on all pages expect and select all the pages you do not want it on :)

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #50 by MoJo_Fear
Great Idea but when I did that nothing changed :( But I discovered something that might be key, [strike]when I click on a topic the Kunena Menu also disappears[/strike]... this seems to be connected

Now the Kunena does show but the Login Module still doesn't.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by MoJo_Fear.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds