Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question J! 1.7.3 + CB 1.7.1 + K 1.7.1: After login as administrator from forum login, not all menu items shown in Kunena menu

More
12 years 3 months ago #11 by prophoto
I haven't. As I might have mentioned this was also an issue in a 1.5 site for a client. Now its happening on my 1.7.3 site.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #12 by mwmills

More
12 years 3 months ago #13 by sozzled
Thanks, guys. Can you please show me where is this Kunena registration button that is causing a problem?

More
12 years 3 months ago #14 by prophoto
To be clear, for me anyway. This is because I had to turn OFF login & registration CB integration and had to use joomla instead. When logging in as an admin with CB integration turned on I cannot see any registered level menu items.

Attachments:

More
12 years 3 months ago #15 by mwmills
Right below the login label is Create an account:
"Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
Forgot your password? Forgot your username? Create an account

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #16 by sozzled
Right. Thank you.

prophoto wrote: Agreed, my installation is having the same problem with the registration button. Please fix!

So, just to be clear, there's a problem with the link "Create an account". Is that correct?
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 3 months ago #17 by prophoto

sozzled wrote: So, just to be clear, there's a problem with the link "Create an account". Is that correct?

NO. The whole CB integration does not work in that form. If the integration would work then we wouldn't have to switch it to Joomla. When we switch it to Joomla it displays the wrong registration page.

More
12 years 3 months ago #18 by mwmills
Correct, CB Integration is not integrated. CB Integrated Login gets the user information but does not let the reset of the system know the user is there setting appropriate privileges.
With CB Integration the create an account function is correct.

More
12 years 3 months ago #19 by prophoto
When I have CB integration turned on and use the Kunena login form I cannot see the registered menu items. When I use the CB login module everything is fine.

More
12 years 3 months ago #20 by sozzled
I realise that I may seem to be a little obtuse, but I thought this topic was about some menu items missing - I don't know which menu items they are, but some menu items are missing is all we know - if a user logs in via the Kunena forum login form. I then saw (msg #9)

prophoto wrote: Agreed, my installation is having the same problem with the registration button. Please fix! Bug bug bug...

So I needed to investigate what is this registration button. Now you tell me that the whole form does not work: registration, password reminder, username reminder, login button, read me ... any of it. Somehow I don't think that's quite what you mean, but I want to be absolutely clear I understand what you are saying.

I am guessing that you are saying that, if you login via the Kunena login form on the forum - the picture shown in msg #14 - with a special account, you do not login at all. However, if you login using a normal account, you can login. Is that correct? Even if my understanding is still wrong, please allow me a bit more time to get my head around the problem. I haven't seen many cases of this before, so I'm not sure how to help at this time.

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds