Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question JomSocial 2.4

More
12 years 2 months ago #11 by bradharris79
Replied by bradharris79 on topic Re: JomSocial 2.4

PIC wrote: How do you get the kunena activities to show up? I'm using 1.7 with 2.4 and kunena posts will no longer show up in the JS activities stream.

Same here, posts are not showing up in the activity stream for me either. I'm using 2.4.2.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #12 by Baze
Replied by Baze on topic Re: JomSocial 2.4
You need to set Kunena configuration in Integration to use JomSocial under the Activity notifications field.

More
12 years 2 months ago #13 by bradharris79

Baze wrote: You need to set Kunena configuration in Integration to use JomSocial under the Activity notifications field.

yup, and it worked under 2.2, but hasn't worked under 2.4

More
12 years 2 months ago #14 by Baze
Replied by Baze on topic Re: JomSocial 2.4
That's strange, i'm using 2.4.2 and it works for me... do you have the jomsocial_rule.xml in components/com_kunena? Also check in the backend of jomsocial that you have kunena.post in Activities.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #15 by PIC
Replied by PIC on topic Re: JomSocial 2.4
Are there any configuration changes in the Jomsocial backend for Kunena to work?

What do you mean "Also check in the backend of jomsocial that you have kunena.post in Activities." If you mean under the activities tab I should see if any Kunena activities are showing up, they arent. No kunena activities are showing up in the activities in the front-end and back-end.

As far as I know, the only configuration changes needed is in the Kunena backend configuration under integrations. I have added Jomsocial to the Kunena configuration integration but it still will not display any activities.

It was also working fine for me before the upgrade from JS 2.4.0 to 2.4.2.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by PIC.

More
12 years 2 months ago #16 by PIC
Replied by PIC on topic Re: JomSocial 2.4
Anyone have any more suggestions? I would really like to get this working...

Thanks!

More
12 years 2 months ago #17 by brendonhatcher
Replied by brendonhatcher on topic Re: JomSocial 2.4
See www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ku...KeIX4JN6DxA31cfTKXVA

The info on access levels and removing privacy in JS activity stream worked for me.

Brendon

More
12 years 2 months ago #18 by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic Re: JomSocial 2.4

bradharris79 wrote:

PIC wrote: How do you get the kunena activities to show up? I'm using 1.7 with 2.4 and kunena posts will no longer show up in the JS activities stream.

Same here, posts are not showing up in the activity stream for me either. I'm using 2.4.2.

Have you got the Kunena jom_social plugins (from the downloads page on this website)?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 2 months ago #19 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: JomSocial 2.4
FYI: This website ( www.kunena.org ) is using K 1.7.2 and JomSocial 2.4.2.

Please report any issues you see with this JomSocial on this website here. Thank you.

More
12 years 2 months ago #20 by bradharris79

Jiminimonka wrote:

bradharris79 wrote:

Have you got the Kunena jom_social plugins (from the downloads page on this website)?

Yup, I have them all installed. I did have a new user group and access level I created "guest." Thought maybe that was messing it up so I deleted it... but posts still aren't showing up in the recent activities.

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds