Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question User List and JomSocial

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: User List and JomSocial
justdietnow: Not responding to our suggestions for two months does not help you fix your problem either.

SEF URLs require two things to make them work:

(1) Joomla SEO enabled - in the correct way - see Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) ; and

(2) A published menu item.

If you don't have both these things, you don't get SEF URLs for anything in Joomla. See my response on this topic in SEF urls etc

SEF URLs are a Joomla issue. SEF URLs are not a Kunena issue. If Joomla is too hard for you then, by all means, use something simpler like phpBB and good luck with that.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #12 by justdietnow
Lol,

I have about 15 different Joomla sites all working fine with SEF URLs enabled!

The problem IS Kunena and possibly JomSocial together. When I have SEF URLs enabled along with Kunena and JomSocial something is not integrating correctly. Somewhere in the code, which I have tried to figure out myself but could not, is the answer.

I've explained my issues and you linking me to how to enable SEF URLs and implement SEO into my site is not the answer. Sorry.

More
12 years 3 months ago #13 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: User List and JomSocial
I don't use JomSocial myself. I don't know how to use it or configure it. I did not set up JomSocial at this website. I was simply offering some advice (which may or may not have been useful) and if you did not think it was helpful then that's the way it is.

I only know how (having set up over 300 websites with Joomla SEO) how to make SEO work in the way that Joomla provides for those things.

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds