Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question any idea when a Stable 1.5.0 will be out?

More
14 years 10 months ago #21 by carterx
Beating a dead cat here, but just wondering when the the following was posted on the front page of the site?

"A Joomla 1.5.x native version of Kunena is currently in Beta (1.5.1b) and the stable release is only weeks away."

Been a few weeks since I have been on the site and when I read that, was thinking great, release should be soon :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #22 by grumblemarc
Try coding/programming. Only people that don't program sem to thin it's okay to keep browbeating the devs with expectations of a deadline. Things come up. Mostly unforeseen things that can and do delay releases. HIGHLY unfair to try and hold anyone to a vague deadline. The operating word in that sentence is SHOULD. You could always go back to BoJ and wait for the next release of FireBoard. Oh that's right. There ISN'T any more FireBoard.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 10 months ago #23 by carterx
not browbeating the devs just trying to get an idea when it was posted on the front page of the forum. I understand that it takes a lot of work. I could not do it and I think it's amazing what yourself and the developers are doing. I know I would not have any clue to build a forum or anything like this.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #24 by johnnydement
We want to end June with at least a RC ;)
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by johnnydement.

More
14 years 10 months ago #25 by Andreaz
Well just two days left till the end of June hope to see the RC version and really waiting for the Stable release.

More
14 years 10 months ago #26 by johnnydement
uh? On my calendar we're in may ;)

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #27 by Andreaz
johnnydement wrote:

uh? On my calendar we're in may ;)

Oh. I guess I am lucky to live in the future. I'll tell you first how 1.5RC looks.
:laugh:
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Andreaz.

More
14 years 10 months ago #28 by Matias
Next 1.5 release will be RC, so we are not that far away.

I just had to take a week off from coding because of my brains melted. :(

More
14 years 10 months ago #29 by dannyelectron
Do you recommend using the RC release for live sites or is that just like the beta?

Any new updates on progress, not being annoying just asking since its been a few days :)

Thank you for your work.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30 by johnnydement
Rcs can be usedin live sites, although may have minor issues.

For instance, current RC (un less fixed on the last 2 days ;)) breaks threads when spoiler tag is used ;)

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds