Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question bug?

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #1 by HarryT3
bug? was created by HarryT3
Hi

I am still struggling with Joomla 4.2.4 and Kunena 6.0.4.   On a fresh Joomla installation with only a fresh installed Kunena.
I only installed Kunena menus. Installing samples didn't do anything.  When I create a menu item to go to the category list, go to the site and click this item I get:

/home/xx/domains/xxl/public_html/4vc/libraries/src/Router/410

Rendering Error in layout Widget/Forumjump: array_merge(): Argument #1 must be of type array, null given in /home/xx/domains/xx/public_html/4vc/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/widget/forumjump/ on line 21
Layout was rendered in /home/xx/domains/xx/public_html/4vc/components/com_kunena/template/aurelia/layouts/category/index/ on line 35

Is this a bug or what is wrong. Any ideas?
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by HarryT3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #2 by HarryT3
Replied by HarryT3 on topic bug?
On php 8.0 I tried several times to install  Joomla 4.2.4 and then only kunena 6.04.   No other extensions, templates or something.

When I install the menus I get:
  Detected following issues from your menus:
Without any further line. A bit confusing but I guess that there are no issues.

I can't install the sample data. When clicking on it, noting happens. 
Than I create myself a categorie under top-level.
Why I create a menu item to create a new topic and click it I get an error 403. 

This happens over and over and I changed nothing at the access levels. 

I see old topics with this same issue, but no solutions 

Anybody an idea?

Thanks 

More
1 year 4 months ago #3 by HarryT3
I want to add, I installed Joomla from DirectAdmin/Installatron with all defaults.

More
1 year 4 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic bug?
Hello,

For categories you have top-level categories and under it normal categories : www.kunena.org/docs/en/setup/sections-categories

When you create menu : www.kunena.org/docs/en/manual/backend/tools/menu-manager , do-you see then the Kunena menu in the menu manager ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
1 year 4 months ago #5 by HarryT3
Hi

I have seen that you first create a "section" when you add a "categorie" and then have to add a categorie again.  The naming is a bit confusing. 
But that works.

When I succeed in installing the menus, the click on it does not always work, I get the Kunena menu items visuable in the menu-manager and can add them.
If I set a menu item "category list" I see the section and the categorie, but I get the error message as mentioned.

If you want I can you provide offlist with a url to the test site.

More
1 year 4 months ago #6 by rich
Replied by rich on topic bug?

Why I create a menu item to create a new topic and click it I get an error 403.

Why are you creating this menu item if it already exists? Kunena is ready to use after installation.
Since it is a new installation, I recommend uninstalling Kunena via 'Kunena Dashboard ->Tools -> Uninstall Kunena' and then reinstalling it according to these instructions.
docs.kunena.org/en/basics/installation/installation-k6-0

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds