Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Solved installation error

More
5 years 1 week ago #11 by martinsai
Replied by martinsai on topic installation error
yes, without any problems. can I give you access to the website?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #12 by martinsai
I could install many extensions just not the kunena forum. I did now everything via tmp folder. The joomla installer says that every installation was successful but once I try to open the kunena dashboard there is an internal kunena installtion process that stop after1 second. see pic

More
5 years 1 week ago #13 by martinsai
????? no help??????

More
5 years 1 week ago #14 by rich
Replied by rich on topic installation error

martinsai wrote: ????? no help??????

We work already during our leisure time without getting something for it. Still you expect, that we on weekends also always are available?

yes, without any problems. can I give you access to the website?

I can take a quick look, but can not promise that I find the problem. Have you a full backup? Better would be a test page with a clone of the page.
You can send the access data to rich@*kunena.org (address withouit star).

More
5 years 1 week ago #15 by rich

rich wrote: Please go to the Joomla Global Configuration (tab Server) and set Error Reporting to Maximum. Then the error message should be more exact.

I'm sorry, it was my mistake. I forgot to write, you must also enable the Joomla debug mode so that it shows a error message.

More
5 years 1 week ago #16 by martinsai
thnx, if you find error plz send me a small invoice, I will pay. i will contact u through mail, thnx

More
5 years 1 week ago #17 by rich

thnx, if you find error plz send me a small invoice, I will pay. i will contact u through mail, thnx

You need not pay for me, the Kunena project is free, also the support here in this forum.

The last version which is possible to install is Kunena 5.1.6, newer versions are not possible. But it shows no categories in the category manager and in the Kunena user list you get this error: Notice: Undefined property via __get(): banned in /libraries/kunena/user/user.php on line 2170
My questions now:
1. Which Kunena version was installed before you tried the upgrade.
2. Which Joomla version was installed before
3. With which versions (Joomla and Kunena) it has worked as expected

More
5 years 1 week ago #18 by martinsai
ok, I enabled the debug moide and the maximum error message.
it is so many content, I hardly can send u everything via attachment. I gave you access via mail. can you check?

More
5 years 1 week ago #19 by martinsai
sry I saw yr message just now. How can i enable email message?

to your points:
1. There was no Kunena installed before. Just today i deinstalled everything of kunena, even in database I deleted all kunena tables but still same error. after i reinstalled kunena but still same error
2. It was Joomla 3.9.4.
3. Joomla worked fine including many extensions, just kunena, my last step in this project - did not work for a second.

More
5 years 1 week ago #20 by rich

1. There was no Kunena installed before.

Ah.. thats very helpfull. So you have no problem when I remove completely Kunena (via backend Kunena tools) and try again a installation.
But maybe I found already the problem (not sure), I need to check it.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds