Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question Backend Menu not working

More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by airdriver
Hi,

i have a problem I have never faced before with Kunena.
After installing the Forum i want to create some categories so I click Dashboard and then Categories.

This is where i get the Problems and also with other links.

I click on new category but nothing happens. Sometimes when i click it is possible to enter the menu to create a new category but then i cant save it.

I really would like to use Kunena because i always used it so i hope to get some help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Backend Menu not working
Which template is used in the backend (Isis or Hathor)? Maybe it helps, if you try it with another browser.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds