Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.

Use this category:
  • to ask how to install or upgrade; or
  • if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.

Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

Question Scrollbars randomly dont appear in posts

More
6 years 8 months ago #11 by rich

I still have the problem with posts where there is at least a picture included somewhere among the text. However, Posts without any pictures, never hide scrollbars anymore

That's is logical, the fancybox.css (Lightbox for images) will only loaded, if are images in the messages. The style of Lightbox and Joomla template.css have a conflict (maybe caused by compression).
Test it with disabled script and css optimizers, because this options not always correctly the files to compress.

As I had writen, it's not possible for me, to locate the exact code, because the page needs a refresh after the change.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.493 seconds