Kunena 5.2.8 released and Blue eagle 1.6.7 released (02 Jan 2022)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.8 [K 5.2.8] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.10/3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of previous version of K5.2.

If you are using blue template you need to update to 1.6.7 version to ensure to have a compatible version with K5.2.8.

Important note: (07 Jan 2022) If you have created a Kunena custom.css, create a backup of it. Due to an error, this file will be deleted during an upgrade.

× Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question After subscription to categories members receives messages in 3/4 fold

More
1 month 1 week ago #11 by SIETWOLT
I see indeed : "#__kunena_user_categories table with the category ID, the user ID and the value 1 for subscribed."
Nevertheless "Whether a user subscribes a category themselves or you do it through the backend, the result is always the same." is not for me correct.
When a user subscribes to a category he receives only one email per new post. When I add the users to subscription in the backend in the tab "users" with the button 'add to subscription' they receive 3x an email per new post. That is my question: what is going wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #12 by rich
I have no explanation how this can happen, unless you are using an extension for Auto Subscriptions. But you didn't answer this question.

More
1 month 1 week ago #13 by SIETWOLT
I am not using any extension like Auto subscriptions for Kunena.
Sorry to hear that there is no explanation for this problem.

More
1 month 1 week ago #14 by Leen
is the sender of that multiple email always the same or is sometimes the sender the poster in the topic and maybe also administrator joomla sender and or administrator or moderator of the forum ? or systems emails.. ?

L.v.d.A

More
1 month 1 week ago #15 by SIETWOLT
In this situation, the sender is the owner of the website in the Kunena-system ( now i as administrator added all users in the 'users' by using the button "add subscriptions to categories" )

More
1 month 1 week ago #16 by Leen
Unfortunately I can't figure out where that came from. Whatever setting I try it always stays with 1 email per topic or replay.
I also looked at whether community builder can have an influence, but that doesn't seem to be the case either.
Also sp builder settings viewed no influence.

L.v.d.A

More
1 month 1 week ago #17 by SIETWOLT
Thanks for your cooperation.
It will mean that I can not use the "collective" subscription function.
It has to be so.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds