Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved [SOLVED] Issue with "ONLINE/OFFLINE" status member

More
6 years 2 days ago - 5 years 11 months ago #1 by webmasterinaffitto
Hi,
I'm installing Kunena 5.0.14 on a website with also Community Builder and uddeIM.
I'm customizing the front-end of the forum and I'm having different problems, one of this is following:

It's about online status of the member.
  1. I've set into configuration to show if member is online or not but after few seconds of inactivity the user is shown "offline" even if I'm the same user and just navigating among other pages of forum or website. How can I add more time before an user become offline for the system?
  2. I've a certain CSS for my website template and I think this go in conflict with "Crypsis" standard template (I've set it with bootstrap to have a fine visualization). The text ONLINE/OFFLINE is illegible into the standard icon under user's avatar couse the box is DARK GREEN and the text color is ORANGE... where is the CSS and voice to change this text color in white, for example?

Thank you.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 11 months ago by webmasterinaffitto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #2 by rich

I've a certain CSS for my website template and I think this go in conflict with "Crypsis" standard template (I've set it with bootstrap to have a fine visualization). The text ONLINE/OFFLINE is illegible into the standard icon under user's avatar couse the box is DARK GREEN and the text color is ORANGE... where is the CSS and voice to change this text color in white, for example?

Use your browser tool to see the codes. In your case it shows .label. Add the color #fff
Now copy this code and paste them in your custom.less (then remain the changes after Kunena upgrades).
Code:
.label { color: #fff; }

If that not help, then add .layout#kunena at the beginning (such as in this second code).
Code:
.layout#kunena .label { color: #fff; }
The following user(s) said Thank You: webmasterinaffitto

More
5 years 11 months ago #3 by webmasterinaffitto
Thank you, for now it works, I can see if will continue after the first update of kunena files :)

Another think... Do you know why the "OFFLINE" text sometimes is written in english and some other in Italian? My website is in Italian and this label should compare always in italian.

Thank you

More
5 years 11 months ago #4 by rich

Another think... Do you know why the "OFFLINE" text sometimes is written in english and some other in Italian?

Please do not ask different questions in a topic. Maybe it's the cache. Italian language is 100% translated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: webmasterinaffitto

More
5 years 11 months ago #5 by webmasterinaffitto
Ok, I'll open another thread, couse the issue persists.

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds