Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Solved (solved) How to change Kunena 5.0 Category Titles font size and color

More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #1 by pintobuck
For Kunena: I'm using Kunena 5.0 with the Crypsis template.
For Joomla 3.6: I'm using Gantry 5 with the Hydrogen template (customized).

Changing Kunena category title font size
In Kunena Crypsis template, the Category titles were too big to look good on my website. So, I changed the font size for Kunena Category titles.
Method:
1) I added a Custom.scss file in the Gantry 5 template. See Adding a Custom Style Sheet
2) I put the following in the Custom.scss file:

#kunena.layout h1 {font-size: 18px;} /* reduced H1 font size from 24px to 18px */
#kunena.layout h2 {font-size: 18px;} /* reduced H2 font size from 22px to 18px */

Changing Kunena category title color
For this, I went to the Joomla backend:
Components / Gantry 5 / Name of my template / Styles Page
and I changed the "Accent color," which changed the color of Kenuna Category titles.

For people not using a Joomla Gantry template
You can edit CSS directly in the Kunena Crypsis template as shown here www.kunena.org/forum/k-4-0-general-quest...heading-class#177526

Maybe this will help someone.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by pintobuck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #2 by davidveg1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds