Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Solved SOLVED: Open Graph for image with og:image and image_src

More
7 years 5 months ago #11 by 810
I get this errors on the face checker:
Code:
Warnings That Should Be Fixed. Inferred Property The 'og:image' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags. . Extraneous Property Objects of this type do not allow properties named 'og:author'. . Extraneous Property Objects of this type do not allow properties named 'article:published_time'. . Extraneous Property Objects of this type do not allow properties named 'article:section'. . Share App ID Missing The 'fb:app_id' property should be explicitly provided, Specify the app ID so that stories shared to Facebook will be properly attributed to the app. Alternatively, app_id can be set in url when open the share dialog. . Parser Mismatched Metadata The parser's result for this metadata did not match the input metadata. Likely, this was caused by the data being ordered in an unexpected way, multiple values being given for a property only expecting a single value, or property values for a given property being mismatched. Here are the input properties that were not seen in the parsed result: 'og:author, article:published_time, article:section'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #12 by Ierofant

• Trony
  • Trony's Avatar Topic Author
  • Music and Electronic Devices Designer.
More
7 years 5 months ago #13 by Trony

810 wrote: I get this errors on the face checker:

Code:
Warnings That Should Be Fixed. Inferred Property The 'og:image' property should be explicitly provided, even if a value can be inferred from other tags. . Extraneous Property Objects of this type do not allow properties named 'og:author'. . Extraneous Property Objects of this type do not allow properties named 'article:published_time'. . Extraneous Property Objects of this type do not allow properties named 'article:section'. . Share App ID Missing The 'fb:app_id' property should be explicitly provided, Specify the app ID so that stories shared to Facebook will be properly attributed to the app. Alternatively, app_id can be set in url when open the share dialog. . Parser Mismatched Metadata The parser's result for this metadata did not match the input metadata. Likely, this was caused by the data being ordered in an unexpected way, multiple values being given for a property only expecting a single value, or property values for a given property being mismatched. Here are the input properties that were not seen in the parsed result: 'og:author, article:published_time, article:section'

Yeha. I saw it and I changed:

controller ► topic ► list ► display.php

controller ► topic ► list ► recent ► display.php

controller ► topic ► item ► display.php

I prefere meta like vBulletin forum and so I changed those files.
Check Attachment and with your editor php search by word "fuso" and you can find my Mod.

Here my Facebook Debugger on an Example Post of my Forum: Link

File Attachment:

File Name: kunena.zip
File Size:10 KB

Music and Electronic Devices Designer. Drum and Bass Addict. Creative Mind as Lifestyle. Cat in past Life. Soccer, Ice Hockey and Snowboard Lover.

Attachments:

More
7 years 5 months ago #14 by 810
ok thnx, what if there are more images, will it take the first one?

• Trony
  • Trony's Avatar Topic Author
  • Music and Electronic Devices Designer.
More
7 years 5 months ago #15 by Trony

810 wrote: ok thnx, what if there are more images, will it take the first one?

I saw this:
Twitter brings the last image in the post;
Facebook brings the largest image in the post.

Music and Electronic Devices Designer. Drum and Bass Addict. Creative Mind as Lifestyle. Cat in past Life. Soccer, Ice Hockey and Snowboard Lover.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds