Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question how to get the author/username of a message ?

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by laclan
hello i have a joomla based website with kunena discuss.I'am making an Android app to fetch latest articles and comments on my website, that works like a charm.The only thing is i would like to show the username of the author of each comment, but i can't find the tables where i could fetch that information.

How does kunena manage to retrieve the right username-avatar-profile for each post ???

thanks (sorry if i made some mistakes, english isn't my birth language).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Kunena has a framework with some classes that you can use to retrieve the data : www.kunena.org/docs/Kunena_Framework

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by laclan
thanks for the answer, but links are broken.When i try to reach 'KunenaForumMessage" page, i got that message :
The page you are looking for cannot be found.

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds