Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

We are going to change plans on our hosting. Little downtime until the change. (Yesterday)

The actual task of upgrading the server to the new base of operations will occur, starting around this evening until some hours. From this time the website will be unavailable and will remain inaccessible. And the topics are in read only modus, so you still can read your messages.

Thank you
Kunena Team

× Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Question how to get the author/username of a message ?

More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by laclan
hello i have a joomla based website with kunena discuss.I'am making an Android app to fetch latest articles and comments on my website, that works like a charm.The only thing is i would like to show the username of the author of each comment, but i can't find the tables where i could fetch that information.

How does kunena manage to retrieve the right username-avatar-profile for each post ???

thanks (sorry if i made some mistakes, english isn't my birth language).
More
5 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Kunena has a framework with some classes that you can use to retrieve the data : www.kunena.org/docs/Kunena_Framework

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
More
5 years 3 months ago #3 by laclan
thanks for the answer, but links are broken.When i try to reach 'KunenaForumMessage" page, i got that message :
The page you are looking for cannot be found.
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds