Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Please note: The Kunena project team takes NO responsibility for maintaining nor supporting anything in this category.

Loved WYSIWYG BBCode editor

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #51 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic WYSIWYG BBCode editor
Thanks to putting work on it, you are spending a lot of time on it and it's to have someone which doing it.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #52 by cotswoldphoto
Replied by cotswoldphoto on topic WYSIWYG BBCode editor

xillibit wrote: Thanks to putting work on it, you are spending a lot of time on it and it's to have someone which doing it.

More work than I thought, that's for sure. I had forgotten to do some tags (justification/alignment and others). I have now figured out how to do the css; I am going through the tags I have already done and applying Blue Eagle css, then I will do the missing tags.

I am wondering also about LTR and RTL browsers. I will look at it, but if it is too hard, I will leave that for now. Whilst I will have broken the back of it and got it working in v3.0.5 by manually installing files and hacking files, it will then need some attention by the devs to tidy it up so that it can be used in future releases of Kunena.

There is always tomorrow. If there isn't, why worry? The world must be about to end!

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #53 by xillibit
The difficult part is to add polls to the editor maybe, on rocketheme it's outside of editor :

I don't know how it's look like exaclty, i haven't an account on it

More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #54 by cotswoldphoto
I have been focused on just getting the editor to output Kunena specific bbcode. Not an easy task. Adding polls and supporting other themes, etc., will have to come later. From your screenshot, I can see how on the rocket theme the confidential tag I assume is on the 'secure' tab, and the public stuff on the other, but I cannot see the confidential tag button on the blue eagle theme?

Once I have it all working on Blue Eagle, I will look at the other themes.

I was using this page Kunena Wiki BBcode to identify the tags currently used by Kunena, but I realised it has more tags than this list. LEFT, RIGHT and CENTER, for example.

There is always tomorrow. If there isn't, why worry? The world must be about to end!
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by cotswoldphoto.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #55 by xillibit

cotswoldphoto wrote: I have been focused on just getting the editor to output Kunena specific bbcode. Not an easy task. Adding polls and supporting other themes, etc., will have to come later. From your screenshot, I can see how on the rocket theme the confidential tag I assume is on the 'secure' tab, and the public stuff on the other, but I cannot see the confidential tag button on the blue eagle theme?

Confidential tag isn't available in bbcode toolbar you need to type it manually.

Secure tab is like private message, you can send a message to moderator.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #56 by cotswoldphoto

xillibit wrote:

cotswoldphoto wrote: I have been focused on just getting the editor to output Kunena specific bbcode. Not an easy task. Adding polls and supporting other themes, etc., will have to come later. From your screenshot, I can see how on the rocket theme the confidential tag I assume is on the 'secure' tab, and the public stuff on the other, but I cannot see the confidential tag button on the blue eagle theme?

Confidential tag isn't available in bbcode toolbar you need to type it manually.

Secure tab is like private message, you can send a message to moderator.

Mmmm. I had already coded a button for the confidential bit. The secure tab, is that a rocket theme thing? I haven't seen it before. What does the bbcode look like? Or does it do something like JomSocial or UddeIM? I think I will have to wait for now.

Anyway, I am going to spend this weekend going back over all the javascript I have written and annotate it, so that if I have to alter something later, I can quickly figure how. I have 21 pages of it to do!! Then I will look at polls.

This is a big task for me to do, as I am squeezing it in the minutes spare from my full time job.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #57 by xillibit
Secured tab is a special feature designed for new rocketheme site, it allow you to send private message but it isn't insert bbcode.

More
10 years 4 days ago #58 by alexdevine
Replied by alexdevine on topic WYSIWYG BBCode editor
Hi,

Any updates to the editor?

Regards

More
10 years 4 days ago #59 by cotswoldphoto
It had to take a back seat to my paying work for a few days. I should be able to start at it again tomorrow.

More
10 years 4 days ago #60 by alexdevine
Replied by alexdevine on topic WYSIWYG BBCode editor
Hi,

Ok thanks for the heads up, work comes first and I really appreciate you time on this.

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds