Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved How do I pin a post at the top of the forum?

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #1 by lemur
I want to post an important topic at the top of the first page of the forum. I choose "moderation - pin". But it doesn't work - the following topics shift the pinned one down from the first place. 
Previously, this option seemed to work.
Marking a topic as important does not help.

Thank you.

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:
Many thanks to Rich and the other advisors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 1 day ago #2 by rich
If a post is marked as Sticky, it only remains at the top of the category view (as here) . Another option would be to create an additional Kunena menu item Recent Topics and use it to display the important (sticky) topics.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #3 by lemur
Thanks for the answer,

Unfortunately, I did not understand the second option. 
I tried to create a second item of Recent Topics (called it Sticky). But if I go to the real Recent Topics item, then these Sticky "float" down.

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #4 by rich

Unfortunately, I did not understand the second option. 
I tried to create a second item of Recent Topics (called it Sticky). But if I go to the real Recent Topics item, then these Sticky "float" down.

The second answer is only an emergency solution, because with the extra menu item all sticky topics are displayed. But the sticky topics are also listed in this menu item according to topicality.
With the standard Recent Topics menu item, the latest topic is always listed at the top, regardless of whether it is a sticky topic or not. Sticky topics only remain always at the top in the category view.
Unfortunately there is no other option.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #5 by lemur
Thanks,

Now I understand how things are.

I would like a better solution, but at least I stopped thinking that I don't understand something.

- - - - - - - - -
Signature:

Time to create page: 0.530 seconds