Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Did Kunena finally have a “Solved” Topics button?

More
2 years 8 months ago #1 by Chacapamac
Did Kunena finally have a “Solved” Topics button?

I was just wonder if topic starters can finally mark their topic as “Solved” and were is the settings to put it on ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #2 by 9themestore
My solution: The author post can edit topic and change the icon of topic to "solved" icon.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

More
2 years 8 months ago #3 by Chacapamac
I think this work only if you edit the first topic on older version. 
Even worst, the version that’s running here now doesn’t let you do that, or the possibility is hidden somewhere????

The ability to have an easy resolved button (with the other action buttons) and not in some hidden part of the interface is primordial for both Post Authors and Forum Administration.

Having that visual “Solved” tag permit the post authors the see their unanswered questions in an instant and make a rapid visual cue of what is what on the forum.

Look at the picture attached - No more or hidden ability to change the icon of the topic to “Solved”?????

More
2 years 8 months ago #4 by rich
You have to look in your own forum. Here on k.org are selectable topic Icons disabled.

More
2 years 8 months ago #5 by Chacapamac

You have to look in your own forum. Here on k.org are selectable topic Icons disabled.

Ok, Good, at least we didn’t loose that, thank you Rich....

If this is the only way in Kunena to mark a topic SOLVED this is not really user friendly?

More
2 years 8 months ago #6 by rich
Unfortunately, that is the only option currently. I don't know if it's on our to-do list for Kunena 6.0.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chacapamac

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #7 by Chacapamac

Unfortunately, that is the only option currently. I don't know if it's on our to-do list for Kunena 6.0.
Thanks Rich
Hope it is, anyway this is my view on that function — Check attached image

Good Day to Kunena team.

Sadly, I cannot mark this post as “SOLVED” 
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Chacapamac.

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds