Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Help for newbie. Just installed Kunena

More
2 years 7 months ago #11 by OldCharlie
Under Category Permissions, does the "Access Control Group" have to be "user groups" or can I leave it as "Access Level".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #12 by rich
If you do not create your own access levels, it does not matter which one you use.
www.cloudaccess.net/joomla-knowledgebase...vels-joomla-3-0.html

More
2 years 7 months ago #13 by OldCharlie
Thanks for everything so far.    now that I have opened up the kunena to the public.   How do I prevent robots from posting?   I somewhere I remeber reading I should install a captcha.     Where can I find information about how to install the Captcha?
Thanks

More
2 years 7 months ago #14 by rich
Joomla contain already plugins for use the Google captcha, but you need a site and secret key for your domain. 
Go to  Extensions -> Plugins and click on reCAPTCHA. You see a short instruction with a link to Google where you get these keys.

Or alternative you install a plugin like this:  kubik-rubik.de/ecc-easycalccheck-plus
The following user(s) said Thank You: OldCharlie

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #15 by OldCharlie
I installed plugin like this: kubik-rubik.de/ecc-easycalccheck-plus and it works. Thanks
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by OldCharlie.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds