Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Need a solid template —> Blue eagle, Crypsisb3, 9themestore.com, other provider

More
4 years 3 months ago #1 by Chacapamac
I need a solid template for Kunena, ready to pay.

The free one I have from JoomDev don’t work well anymore.

Whatever I choose, I will probably customize it a lot because I’m really difficult with the design.

I just want stability and the full set of possibility given by the newer Kunena 5.

I was going to buy the Blue Eagle one to help the project...?
I’m not sure if it’s better than Crypsis3 ?

You also have the 9themestore, Joomforest and others? — My experience with Joomdev is not really good...

Any suggestions will be appreciate

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #2 by Chacapamac
Well, I finally buy Blue Eagle.
My incentive was the provenance, Kunena itself — Should work properly and the fact that Kunena should be help by the community that use it.

So far, I’m relatively happy, as I was expected lot of css to make it to my taste.
My only problem is the use of some table (row,td...) — kind of last decade code, don’t you think?

More
4 years 3 months ago #3 by 9themestore
Hi,

I agree with you, so you can override the category list layout or topic list layout for Blue eagle template.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Time to create page: 0.494 seconds