Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved H1 Titles in Kunena!

More
7 years 10 months ago #41 by romagromov
Replied by romagromov on topic H1 Titles in Kunena!

810 wrote: still looking for the right solution.

its not correct to have H in the tables.

There is only 1 solution - to use divs instead tables.

Download Free Software for Windows absolutly free.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #42 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic H1 Titles in Kunena!
All of this recent discussion about H1 titles in Kunena version 4.0 is irrelevant. The developers wrote in msg #24 :

810 wrote: K4.0 is EOL and will not be updated.

The rest of the discussion went off on tangent and talked about K 5.0 RC2, K 5.0 RC3, what could happen in K 5.0, what problems currently exist in K 5.0, tables vs. divs and nothing to do with the forum category in which this topic was posted. I'm lost as to what this topic is about; perhaps someone could remind me.

The subject says "H1 Titles in Kunena" and it was posted in the K 4.0 General Questions category—there are no H1 titles in K 4.0 and that should be the end of the discussion.

If people want to debate whether the Crypsis design should change from tables to divs, then create a separate topic for it. If people want to discuss the problems in K 5.0, there is a whole category for those things. If people want to discuss how to improve Kunena SEO, there are 4 or 5 other topics doing just that.

As I wrote in msg #25 , please close this topic because the original question has now been answered. There are no H1 tags in K 4.0 and the development team has no intention of changing. End of topic.

More
7 years 10 months ago #43 by romagromov

There are no H1 tags in K 4.0 and the development team has no intention of changing

I posted above files with fixed H tags and Meta tags Description and Keywords.

More
7 years 10 months ago #44 by sozzled

romagromov wrote:

There are no H1 tags in K 4.0 and the development team has no intention of changing

I posted above files with fixed H tags and Meta tags Description and Keywords.

But not for K 4.0. The developers have stated: there will be no K 4.0.12.

More
7 years 10 months ago #45 by romagromov

The developers have stated: there will be no K 4.0.12.

Hey, I did all the work! All you need - is to replace the files after the update.
It's normal practice. I several years after each Kunena update do it :laugh:

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #46 by sozzled

romagromov wrote: Hey, I did all the work! All you need - is to replace the files after the update.

All someone to do is to understand that the Kunena developers have no intention of implementing your idea for K 4.0.

romagromov wrote: [replacing files after each update is normal practice. [I have been doing it for] several years after each Kunena update. :laugh:

It's not "normal practice" to hack a component'a core files. It's normal practice to use template overrides or plugins if someone wants to customise a component's features or, if someone feels they can do a better job, to fork the project. Anyway, the point still remains: there are no H1 titles in K 4.0 (and there will never be H1 titles in K 4.0) and that should be the end of the discussion. B)
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
7 years 10 months ago #47 by romagromov

It's normal practice to use template overrides

Yes, I agree. But Kunena developers does not give us this ability.

For this reason alone, we have to delve into someone else's code, and to fix his errors.

More
7 years 10 months ago #48 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic H1 Titles in Kunena!
Issue fixed on next RC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josh

Time to create page: 0.612 seconds