Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Problems with the upload button now working - jQuery is not defined

More
8 years 1 week ago #11 by HardstylerDK
Yes i saw that.
But the weird thing is, that I've set almost everyone of the bbcodes to not show, but they show up anyways. :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #12 by HardstylerDK
Now all the errors are gone, and the attachment button drops down the menu, where you can choose the images you want to upload, but when adding a single or more images, it gives me this error in Firebug:
Code:
ReferenceError: kunena_upload_files_maxfiles is not defined

In the "Configuration" of Kunena this is what I've entered into the "Limit Attachments" box.

Attachments:

More
8 years 1 week ago #13 by xillibit

HardstylerDK wrote: Yes i saw that.
But the weird thing is, that I've set almost everyone of the bbcodes to not show, but they show up anyways. :S

How do-you have disabled most of the bbcode icons ?

You should have these inline javascript code :
Code:
kunena_upload_files_rem = '/forum/topic/task-removeattachments?format=json&f23d98b283e1f51a478d236bf9d5eee5=1'; kunena_upload_files_preload = '/forum/topic/task-loadattachments?format=json&f23d98b283e1f51a478d236bf9d5eee5=1'; kunena_upload_files_maxfiles = '8'; kunena_showvideotag=1; kunena_disemoticons=1; kunena_showebaytag=0; kunena_showspoilertag=1; kunena_showmapstag=1; kunena_showtwittertag=1; kunena_showlinktag=1; kunena_showpicturetag=1; kunena_showhidetag=1; kunena_showtabletag=1; kunena_showcodetag=1; kunena_showquotetag=1; kunena_showdividertag=0;

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
8 years 1 week ago #14 by HardstylerDK
Where will if find these inline javascript codes?

I've tried disabling them in both the template options, and the kunena component options, but non of them seems to remove these icons/functions.

More
8 years 1 week ago #15 by xillibit
These lines are normally on the source code of the page when you write a new topic, but in our case it doesn't appear

More
8 years 1 week ago #16 by HardstylerDK
Is it something that are generated by Kunena, or Joomla? Cause i haven't touched any files from the Kunena component, plugins or anything related to Kunena.

More
8 years 1 week ago #17 by HardstylerDK
As you can see here, I've set everything to not show, but it still shows up, when creating a new topic.

Attachments:

More
8 years 1 week ago - 8 years 1 week ago #18 by xillibit

HardstylerDK wrote: Is it something that are generated by Kunena, or Joomla? Cause i haven't touched any files from the Kunena component, plugins or anything related to Kunena.

This is something generated by Kunena

HardstylerDK wrote: As you can see here, I've set everything to not show, but it still shows up, when creating a new topic.

In this case i need to check in the Crypsis B3 template is the javascript part showed above is right generated

Do-you use Joomla! plugins to combine, minify javascript or which could remove this javascript code ?

Last edit: 8 years 1 week ago by xillibit.

More
8 years 1 week ago #19 by HardstylerDK
I don't use any plugins to combine or minify javascript.

What would you need, to check the Crypsis B3 template?

More
8 years 6 days ago #20 by HardstylerDK
Would you need FTP access to check this? If so, just let me know, and I'll sent it login credentials to you, in a mail. :)

Time to create page: 0.537 seconds