Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Registration not working

More
8 years 7 months ago #11 by websiteprojects
the version of joomla is not out of date. We have built on 3.2 and the latest version is 3.4. It's kind of crazy to suggest that it is a problem with the version of joomla as you say the component is compatible with joomla 3!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #12 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Registration not working
Joomla 3.2.0 is outdated (6 nov. 2013), and not supported.

We are supporting only J2.5.28 (until 31-8-2015, so 3 days left) or J3.4.1 and newer

For Joomla 3.1.x/3.2.x/3.3.x We don't give any support.

Maybe there is a issue with cache, try to disable it and clean it.
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by 810.

More
8 years 7 months ago #13 by sozzled
As I wrote earlier, the subject of this topic (in the first message) is erroneous. It is not a problem with Joomla registration. It is not even a problem with Kunena. In my opinion, this topic belongs in the Miscellaneous, off-topic and general Joomla section.

A quick search of the internet using the error message text "Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet" shows that this issue occurs irrespective of whether people have install Kunena. For example, see “Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet” Error – Cause and Fix .

It does not matter if the Kunena team supports or does not support Kunena with J! 3.2. As I have written before , the problem of not being able to login to a website is most unlikely to be affected by Kunena.

I don't think caching, cookies or even a Javascript conflict is involved (as some people may suggest) although I could be wrong. In my brief research of this subject I discovered that there has been much written about the error and some of the ideas and suggestions might be worth some further investigation.

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds