Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved Banner users or deleted users problem - Users think their account is being hacked

More
8 years 9 months ago #11 by carlat2
What does it have to do with the avatar change? (Alphauserpoints?)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #12 by 810
you have set to load 3 different plugins the avatar functions, so maybe there is a conflict, with opening the right profile avatars

- Alphauserpoints
- jomsocial
- Kunena

So go to Alphauserpoints plugin and disable the avatar option, same on the kunena plugin.

More
8 years 9 months ago #13 by carlat2
Isn't it possible to delete all the topics with no USER attached to them?

just delete the topics so there's no more problem?
Uninstalling Jomsocial makes no user is displayed

More
8 years 9 months ago #14 by carlat2
I did no change.

Is there a way to delete all the posts without any user attached or with a spammer attached?

More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #15 by 810
disable jomsocial. then do recount on the backend - kunena - tools

make sure you selected all options
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by 810.

More
8 years 9 months ago #16 by carlat2
I did no change.

Is there a way to delete all the posts without any user attached or with a spammer attached?

More
8 years 8 months ago #17 by carlat2
I disabled anything with POINTS on it it didn't work.

Can I have a query to delete all the messages done by an banned user of by a non existant user?

All my users are going crazy thinking that their accounts are hacked.

More
8 years 8 months ago #18 by sozzled
How many more months do you want this problem to drag on for and for your forum users to grow increasingly angry with? If you want this issue resolved quickly, quietly and painlessly then perhaps it would be better to engage a database expert to work with you to addess the matter once and for all. It's entirely your choice but, in view of the fact that no-one in this community seems to have an answer, in my opinion it might be better to get another professional's opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xristo

More
8 years 8 months ago #19 by carlat2
Hi,
I HIRED SOMEONE, he told me he couldn't find the answer.

IF someone here is willing to do it for a price, just tell me and the problem is solved. I'll be glad to post the solution for all the kunena users that have the same problem.

regards,

More
8 years 8 months ago #20 by sozzled
I do these kinds of things on a daily basis, every day. If you want to delete certain messages from the database, that's easy. The solution may be as simple as deleting certain offending messages.

As we all know, it can be disastrous to delete accounts from the Joomla user table — you've already discovered one of the consequences of that action. Some years ago, the Kunena team issued warnings to not delete user accounts. People didn't take that advice and it causes problems. The problems can filter through to JomSocial, AlphaUserPoints and other components that originate from the Joomla user table. What needs to be done is to get everything back into synch.

I will work with you for as long as it takes to fix the problem. Just about knows my business and whether I might be a reliable choice or not; therefore I will leave the matter in your hands to decide what you want to do next.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xristo

Time to create page: 0.536 seconds