Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question CKEditor problem?

More
1 year 1 month ago #11 by Smirnov
Replied by Smirnov on topic CKEditor problem?
Excuse me. I'll be more specific: the "image" button in the BBcode editor does not work. This statement is true for creating a new post or editing an old post.
Strangely, I did not see any errors in the console.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #12 by rich
Replied by rich on topic CKEditor problem?

the "image" button in the BBcode editor does not work

I remember you once wrote something about the template Purity. So I tested it with that and found that there is a conflict with the BBCode editor. Unfortunately, I can't find a solution.

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #13 by Smirnov
You are very kind, thank you, rich. I suspected it, but didn't check it out. But you didn't have to waste your time on it. Purity III is a pain, my Purity css hacks file is over 500 lines long.  It doesn't work otherwise.
Joomlart has given me a nasty gift. You'd be surprised, but the information on List of supported 3rd extensions page is a fraud on users. Purity III doesn't support Kunena 6 at all (it took me a lot of effort to make this template work with Kunena 5). But it's impossible to reconcile Bootstrap 5 with the current version of Purity, this is nonsense.

When I upgrade to Joomla 4 and Kunena 6, I will be forced to bind Cassiopeia styles to the forum. Despite the fact that I chose Purity because of Joomlart declared support for Joomla 4. A lot of effort spent on Purity, I do not want to give it up now. Although Joomlart scam made a very unpleasant impression.
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Smirnov.

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #14 by rich
Replied by rich on topic CKEditor problem?

When I upgrade to Joomla 4 and Kunena 6, I will be forced to bind Cassiopeia styles to the forum. Despite the fact that I chose Purity because of Joomlart declared support for Joomla 4. A lot of effort spent on Purity, I do not want to give it up now. Although Joomlart scam made a very unpleasant impression.

Try t wit the t4_bs5_blank template from JoomlArt, it has fewer errors ().
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by rich. Reason: Link removed
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smirnov

More
1 year 1 month ago #15 by Smirnov
Sure, I'll give it a try.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds