Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question How to select the icons available in the editor ?

More
2 years 1 day ago - 2 years 1 day ago #11 by Django29
The templates crypsis and crypsisb3 gives very bad displays, and error messages with debug on.
But the menu CKeditor or BBcode are back, only when I change the Joomla configuration on "Debug mode" !
I have no idea why.
And, anyway :
  • The main problem is still there : The icons of CKeditor work but are all displayed.
  • Even on BBcode, on which I can select the icons to display, most of the icons don't work.
Last edit: 2 years 1 day ago by Django29.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 day ago #12 by Leen
can you check if your template is Templates: Customize
here you have this file " file "/js/bootstrap.bundle.min.js" in template"
which causes most icons not to work. that's why I give it a different name in helix ultimate.
but why the icons can't be turned off separately in the Template : crypsisb4 tab Bccode could also be related to that
And I already have that with several kunena users using helix based template seen by renaming it suddenly started working

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

More
2 years 1 day ago - 2 years 1 day ago #13 by Django29
OK. CKeditor is back with the file bootstrap.bundle.min.js renamed.

But : "can you check if your template is Templates: Customize" : where do we find this parameter ?
For now, I have still ALL the icons of CKeditor. I can't display only the icons selected.
With BBcode, I can select the icons, but they don't work properly : F5 necessary to quit the forms (full width), to add a link or an image.
Last edit: 2 years 1 day ago by Django29.

More
2 years 22 hours ago - 2 years 22 hours ago #14 by Leen
Sorry the translation of my answer apparently did not go well.
I meant at the Administrator > extensions > Templates: Styles Templates: Customize (your website template).
but why the editor select doesn't work 100% for you
seems a bit in this case you would see if you can find something similar in your template .
something similar
so it could also be in the js folder of the template in the bootstrap.min.css

L.v.d.A
Last edit: 2 years 22 hours ago by Leen.

More
2 years 21 hours ago #15 by Django29
The only configuration that looks and seems to work fine is Crypsisb4 with CKeditor.
But is the buttons selection supposed to work with the tab BBcode, and CKeditor selected ?
If yes : it doesn't work for me.
If no : I have no idea how to make it working.

More
2 years 8 hours ago #16 by Leen
can't think of any more tips on where to look.
I don't have this (paid) template, so unfortunately I can't search for the problem locally and test it.

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 7 hours ago #17 by Django29
Crypsisb4 is a free template.

More
2 years 6 hours ago #18 by Leen
yes I know
I think that's where the misunderstanding arises.
So it is that the kunena Template has a conflict with you purchased Joomla template Joomla 3.10.8 template Folium (Helix Ultimate).
And I don't have it(template Folium) so I can't test where it is exactly

L.v.d.A

More
2 years 5 hours ago - 2 years 5 hours ago #19 by Django29
OK. I have misunderstood.
I will contact Joomshaper.

Thanks for your help.
Last edit: 2 years 5 hours ago by Django29.

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds