Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Avoid showing e-mail to quests

More
3 years 10 months ago #11 by HanKortekaas
Rich,

what I am talking about is a technical matter only.

I fully agree that the user must give his consent in his profile, but, in case he has given his consent to publish his email to registered users only , and only than I want the functionality of showing the email with mouse over the envelope like under the button "More/Les" be the same for showing the envelope under the profile,; under the profile there is no mouse-over.

Because not all forummembers have a good 'look and feel' I would recommend also that the envelope under the profile is expanded with the e-mail, like the link to the users website. And again for all suspecious readers, only with the above mentioned user's consent.

Han

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #12 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Avoid showing e-mail to quests

what I am talking about is a technical matter only.

Yes, I know it. But at the moment I've no solution, please have some patience.

More
3 years 9 months ago #13 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Avoid showing e-mail to quests
It's fixed in the next version.

More
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #14 by blackiystos
Thank you Rich,I thought there would be a global setting for all forum members.
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by blackiystos.

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds