Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Solved Too many issues to count! Kenuna 5.1.15

More
4 years 4 months ago #1 by dc-w
I've begun helping to manage a kenuna-based forum and am at a loss for things I'm seeing.

1. Some threads are not clickable without first marking the thread as read. Only after that, users can get inside the thread.

2. The Profile Position is stuck to above posts, despite me never setting it there and setting it to left. (I've tried switching this to the other options -- nothing changes).

3. Whenever trying to make a link inside a post, the the gray overlay that appears for the modal blankets everything and it's impossible to modify the link.

Here's the configuration info:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 48M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : politica | author: CodeEcstasy | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: February 2015

Kunena default template details : Crypsisb3 | author: Kunena Team | version: 5.1.15 | creationdate: 2019-10-27

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.15 | 2019-10-27 [ Oberon ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.4.2

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Grateful for any assistance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #2 by Pinkeltje
I suppose your template is not working with Crypsisb3. Try using default Crypsis instead.

More
4 years 4 months ago #3 by rich
Pinkeltje is right. You can't use Crypsis B3, your Joomla template is written for bootstrap 2. Choose Crypsis as default Kunena template.
But the main problem are your wrong edited menu items. I think, it's the best, if you create a completely new Kunena menu. docs.kunena.org/en/troubleshooting/menu-issues

More
4 years 4 months ago #4 by dc-w
I appreciate the replies so much. Will try making a new kenuna menu and report back.

More
4 years 4 months ago #5 by dc-w
I did as described and am rocking and rolling. Thank you so much for the help!!!

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds