Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question after migration attachments not found

More
4 years 8 months ago #1 by martinsai
Hi Guys,
I upgraded Joomla and Kunena. Now after hard work it is all working fine, just 1 prob remains: I can download attachments from posts but still the message in the post is: "....doc wurde nicht gefunden." (doc was not found).
I deleted kunena and browser cache but still the message is there. see screenshot

what to do?
cheers martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #2 by rich
Quote from you in another topic: >> You can try yourself here: (use the username xxxx and password xxxxxx) <<
Hm.. I've tested also an attachment in your forum and see the problem now. What happens if you set in the configuration "Uploads -> Protect Attachments = No"?

More
4 years 8 months ago #3 by Slacker
Have you checked in Kunena Administration >Tools > Diagnostic?
You can fix certain errors there.

More
4 years 7 months ago #4 by Fabigno
Hi
since I updated kunena to version 5.1.14 on joomla 3.9.11 no longer attaches the files. It is not even possible to have a preview of the written message. How can I intervene?
Thanks

Time to create page: 0.454 seconds