Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Bug with emails - not with Joomla settings

More
4 years 8 months ago #11 by Bigbunny
I am trying to have a second look at this for you. I am like you just a normal user who's trying to help you. I think the reason why you have had no input from others, including Kunena, is that they don't think that this is a Kunena problem and is either something to do with Joomla or your server/host.

Is this your own server either local or at a host, or have you bought shared hosting? The server appears to be a MS OS?

I did suggest that you speak to your hosting company, assuming that is what you are doing, and if so what did they say.

I note that the mailgun route receives from [email protected] and has a dkim and srp. The other route is [email protected] and has no dkim or srp. I realise that the actual sender is =inspry.com but which account is actually opening the connection to gunmail and has accepted mail from both the ngo and ong domains? (I have checked and all three domains are registered and active.) You have to create dkin and srp thouhg I would imagine that gunmail has done this for you. The other one with no dkim or srp is possibly as one has not been created. You cannot get these with phpmail and as I mentioned in a previous posting I don't know of a host that uses it even when set up. They usually pass it through their own smtp server but will not have a dkim or srp. Are you having mail bounced?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds