Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question BUG! - Registered users can post in blocked topic

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #11 by tomsson
I registered a new user on the front-end and logg inn, and after i go to the locked topic. Is the same - moderator option aviable.

In Joomla core I have set allow register new users, and registered as default group

EDIT
If i do chenge user group from registered to guest and refresh website then user do not see moderator option. hen is ok.
But if i do chenge group for the user from guest to registered and refresh the website then is the problem again.
Seems like the problem with perrmision.

I will try to disable some extra extensions.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by tomsson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #12 by tomsson
Warning: Spoiler!

tomsson wrote: Here screenshot

on this screen if I want to turn on moderator option with using this red cross in the column ''moderator'' then website is reloaded but can not turn on this option (moderator). I clic many times. Just reload website and all the time is red cross.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by tomsson.

More
4 years 11 months ago #13 by rich
I see no ranks on your image and the users have moderator colors, even though the symbol on right shows as disabled. It seems that the users are not recognized correctly. Have you created other/own access levels?

on this screen if I want to turn on moderator option with using this red cross in the column ''moderator'' then website is reloaded but can not turn on this option (moderator). I clic many times. Just reload website and all the time is red cross.

Click on the user name then on tab Moderation. Here you can also see if the user is chosen as moderator.

Kunena as well the CB contain Tools. Try to synchronize the users and let check also the user tables with the CB Tools.

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds