Kunena 5.1.12.1 Released - Security release (22 Apr 2019)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.12.1 [K 5.1.12.1] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1. This is a security release.

× Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Overlapping text when viewed by mobile.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #1 by ajay2140
I tried to ask before but no one would answer, so hoping to get a response for this. I have the forum set up and running. It looks fine when viewed on desktop or laptop, but text overruns in mobile and pads.

What can be done so that the text does not overlap on mobile device?

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by ajay2140.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #2 by Slacker
Which template do you use for Kunena? I do not see this with Crypsis and android 4.4.
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by Slacker.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #3 by rich

I tried to ask before but no one would answer, so hoping to get a response for this.

You got already an answer from me in this topic , but I will not register me, so I can see your forum.

More
1 month 1 week ago #4 by ajay2140
I am using the one that came with it. Haven't changed anything as far as the template.

More
1 month 1 week ago #5 by Slacker
You can take a screenshot and upload it here as attachment. Then we can see the problem. You can also use Chrome as browser and via Right mouse Button and Inspect check for errors.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds