Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Dep­re­cated Class

More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by adink
Dep­re­cated Class was created by adink
I'm using Kunena Hyperion 5.1.7 with the Blue Eagle (kunena) and Purity (joomla) templates. It is a new installation of the forum.

I do not have google maps installed however, I'm getting this error.

Dep­re­cated: Meth­ods with the same name as their class will not be con­struc­tors in a future ver­sion of PHP; plgContentembed_​google_​map has a dep­re­cated con­struc­tor in /homepages/28/d542639280/htdocs/backup/plugins/content/embed_google_map/embed_google_map.php on line 21
I do have hdwplayer installed.

Dep­re­cated: Meth­ods with the same name as their class will not be con­struc­tors in a future ver­sion of PHP; plgCon­tentHd­w­player has a dep­re­cated con­struc­tor in /homepages/28/d542639280/htdocs/backup/plugins/content/hdwplayer/hdwplayer.php on line 16

These errors only appear with debug on However, when debug is off I get this error:
Ren­der­ing Error in lay­out Message/​Item: reCAPTCHA plu­gin needs a site key to be set in its para­me­ters. Please con­tact a site admin­is­tra­tor.. Please enable debug mode for more infor­ma­tion.

Re-captcha is configured with site key in Joomla. It all seems very strange to me, hope I can get some help. Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Dep­re­cated Class

Ren­der­ing Error in lay­out Message/​Item: reCAPTCHA plu­gin needs a site key to be set in its para­me­ters.

Please see this topic: www.kunena.org/forum/blue-eagle-5/154961-recapcha-issue#205530

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #3 by adink
Replied by adink on topic Dep­re­cated Class
Was that a joke? Because it sure was no remedy! Let's try another question, where is the site key for kunena located? Those are good reasons for a 403 error if there is no page to display. No post has been made on this site it is a new install. So HOW is it I am getting this error?
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by adink. Reason: Redefine question

More
5 years 3 months ago #4 by adink
Report Configuration

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: ✔ The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: -1 | Max file upload: 64M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : purity_III | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.2.4 | creationdate: Nov 30, 2018

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle5 | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.5.1 | creationdate: 2018-09-23

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 5.1.8 | 2018-12-30 [ Janus ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.3.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #5 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Dep­re­cated Class
Kunena is using the default Joomla Recapatcha plugin. There the site key and private key should be set.

But on your config I see that the option is turned off. So it should not load the captcha plugin.

Please update kunena (v5.1.8) and Blue Eagle Template (v 1.5.2) and check if the issue has been resolved.
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by 810.
The following user(s) said Thank You: adink

More
5 years 3 months ago #6 by adink
Thank you! Please forgive me, I just found the configuration option! I will comply and come back to close the issue.

More
5 years 3 months ago #7 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Dep­re­cated Class

adink wrote: Was that a joke? Because it sure was no remedy!

Is not a joke. If you have enabled both reCaptcha plugins and it lacks the key in the CAPTCHA - Invisible reCAPTCHA you get this error.

Attachments:

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #8 by adink
Thanks just seeing your last post
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by adink.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds