Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Guru Forum

More
5 years 9 months ago #1 by ghada
Guru Forum was created by ghada
Hello
I want to know if there any way to see the user comments without refresh ??
so the user open the discussion page and can read all new comments without making a refresh for the page ....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #2 by ghada
Replied by ghada on topic Guru Forum

Hello 
I am using Kunena In Guru System and in the sidebar their a section for the comments like this :  prnt.sc/10h44he
the problem in it is : when students send any comment it need to refresh the page or to close and reopen for the others to see it 
is their any way to make it automatically appear?? 

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #3 by Slacker
Replied by Slacker on topic Guru Forum
I guess you need Ajax for that. However, it is difficult with Ajax, because I tried wirh Ajax update for the Kunena Latest module and failed. Noone could help me either. There exist a plugin Add full ajax, but it failed for me too as well as others.
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Slacker.

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds