Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question I don´t see BBCode Toolbar

More
6 years 6 months ago #1 by doberk
Maybe this topic have been solved yet, but I´m not able to find the solution in forum or faq, sorry. This is my kunena forum website:

www.f1losdominguitos.com/index.php/foro

I have read this problem occours many times after upgrading for an older version of Kunena. Actually my version is 5.0.11, but it was updated from kunena 1.7.2 last week. The way I followed to update was the next one: 1.7.2 -> 2.0.4 -> 3.0 -> 3.0.6 -> 4.0 -> 5.0.11. Joomla was also updated from 2.5.13 to 3.8 following this way: 2.5.11 -> 2.5.28 -> 3.5.1 -> 3.8.0

Anyway, I don´t think the problem is caused by a bad update, because I have another site (a test site) which was installed from scracth using joomla 3.7.5 and Kunena 5.0.11, and I have the same problem. This is my test site:

www.f1ld.x10host.com/index.php/forum

Both sites have the same template, Could the problem be in the CSS styles?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by myale
Replied by myale on topic I don´t see BBCode Toolbar
i have the same problem with my site
latest version of Jommla 3.8
and latest version of kunura orums...
the editor toolbar on the front end disappears as i mouse over it, i can see it at first, but the tool bar disappears and turns into like a blank screen window..

HELP
this also is the case for JCE Editor as well as tinyce editor or whatever the default joomla is

thanks
Mark

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3 by doberk
Replied by doberk on topic I don´t see BBCode Toolbar
Hello, I´ve solved it. In my case BBCode Icons was missing in the template. Maybe you have the same problem. Check this:

you should have got all icons collection (png files) in this folder or similar:
/components/com_kunena/template/(your_template_name)/assets/images

If your icons are missing you can copy them from crypsis template. They should be here.
/components/com_kunena/template/crypsis/assets/images

If icons are still not showing in the toolbar maybe css classes are missing. Check your kunena css file (located in /components/com_kunena/template/(your_template_name/assets/css or similar). There should be one class for button. For instance, this is the class for Bold button:

#kunena.layout .markItUp .boldbutton a{
background-image: url(/components/com_kunena/template/(your_template_name)/assets/images/bold.png)
}

If again they are missing you can add one class for each button or copy all of them from crypsis template. Edit crypsis' kunena css file and copy all .markItUp classes.

Hope it helps you :)
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by doberk.

More
6 years 6 months ago #4 by doberk
Replied by doberk on topic I don´t see BBCode Toolbar

myale wrote: i have the same problem with my site
latest version of Jommla 3.8
and latest version of kunura orums...
the editor toolbar on the front end disappears as i mouse over it, i can see it at first, but the tool bar disappears and turns into like a blank screen window..

HELP
this also is the case for JCE Editor as well as tinyce editor or whatever the default joomla is

thanks
Mark

Sorry, I´ve read right now that your icons dissapears only when mouse is over them. In this case check in kunena.css the hover class of the element which dissapears. let me know what is your page and maybe I could help you better.

Regards.

More
6 years 3 months ago #5 by TwizyForum
Same problem here!

I switched to Blue_Eagle5 and the button bar is missing (also in hover).

Changing back to Crypsis does not fox it.

PNGs ar at their place an the path is ok.

They just do not render!

Had something similar before, but it disappeared when I edited the BBCode setting in the template (removed twitter, soundcloud)
That seemed to trigger something.
But could only be coincidental since it does not work now.

Yes, cache is empty ;-)

More
6 years 3 months ago #6 by TwizyForum
That cache seems to be the Problem :-(

I get 404 error messages like these.

....media/kunena/cache/blue_eagle5/css/assets/images/icons/arrow.png

The files don´t show in this cache folder.

In "components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle5/assets/images/icons/arrow.png" everything is fine.
I even can Acces them trough the browser.

How can I refresh the cache so that the template will find these files?

More
5 years 11 months ago #7 by bartvdm75
I have exactly the same problem... i don't see the toolbar.
Only when i mouse over it i see the Alt texts like 'Underline' 'Align center' etc...

Any help ?

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds