Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics must relate to a currently supported version of Kunena. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question COM_KUNENA_WARNING_MENU and all other _MENUS appeared

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #1 by Kotsolis
Suddently for a reason that I can't understand, today my Forum was full of errors.

I was seeing the " Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by referenc "
/home/gameworl/public_html//plugins/system/kunenasocialshare/kunenasocialshare.php on line 29

And all the menus have stuff like this:
COM_KUNENA_WARNING_MENU etc.

I disabled the kunena Social share plugin so the error at the top of the screen doesn't appear.

But instead Iam getting all buttons replaced by "COM_KUNENA_" messages! What is going on? Please check www.gameworld.gr/forum and help.

Thank you.

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Kotsolis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 6 months ago #2 by rich
It's never a good idea, to change codes in system files. It seems, all your language files are gone or broken. But that can't happen by itself. Install the language package again, maybe it helps. Otherwise you must reinstall Joomla and Kunena.

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #3 by Kotsolis
Thank you once again. I have really no idea how this happened! I owe you again and again for the support.

One final thing. I have a final error message:
Please check your Joomla menus: COM_KUNENA_WARNING_MENU_NOT_KUNENA
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Kotsolis.

More
6 years 6 months ago #4 by Kotsolis
Can you please respond?

Check www.gameworld.gr/forum , error message on topic.

More
6 years 6 months ago #5 by rich
That's a system message. You get this message if a menu item is broken. You must check all your menu items.

More
6 years 6 months ago #6 by Kotsolis
How can I check my menus? Please give me details.

I just installed language packs if you remember.

More
6 years 6 months ago #7 by rich

I just installed language packs if you remember.

Maybe this line is not translated in your language, but it has nothing do to with broken menu items.

How can I check my menus? Please give me details.

Maybe it helps if you click the Rebuild button. Example: Menus -> Main Menu -> mark menu items -> Rebuild ( but create a database backup previously).

More
6 years 6 months ago #8 by Kotsolis
I don't want to risk it.

So tell me how can I translate this greek file. What file should I edit (exact path) and in which line?

Also I can help you with greek translation as I have worked in 3 joomla components in the past. JReviews, JomSocial and JFB Connect.

More
6 years 6 months ago #9 by rich

Maybe this line is not translated in your language

I've checked it, this line is correctly translated. But is has nothing do to, that the message is displayed.
Exactly should that be displayed "Το προκαθορισμένο στοιχείο μενού στην Σελίδα Εισόδου δεν δείχνει στο Kunena."
So check the menu Kunena item "Home Page" ( see also here ).

Also I can help you with greek translation as I have worked in 3 joomla components in the past. JReviews, JomSocial and JFB Connect.

If you want help, please create a account on Transifex , then click on Request for Greek language.

More
6 years 6 months ago #10 by Kotsolis
Ok so Iam a bit confused. Shall I click the "rebuild" button? Where is that?

I found the menu in Main Menu but I can't find the Rebuild button.

Also what should I backup before doing this?
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds